Topic: Ql40xx.sys Could Not Be Found

I am using n-lite with   DP MASS STORAGE driverpack but everytime i try to install windows it tells me that ql40xx.sys could not be found and abort the installation. i have slipstreamed the pack twice but it gives me the same error.  What should i do.  i HAVE THE ULTRA PROMISE 100 RAID CARD AND MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 4 MONTHS BECAUSE I CANT INSTALL RAID DRIVERS.

DP MASS STORAGE WNT X86 32 805

Last edited by parksc976 (2008-11-25 03:24:59)

Re: Ql40xx.sys Could Not Be Found

hi,
welcome to DriverPacks.

ql40xx.sys is a QLogic file, and we don't carry it.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

so do i need to remove that file or find it and mannualy slip stream it. thanks for the fast response. driverpacks are the best i have ever seen. when i check the inf file, the ql40xx.sys file is there. i wonder why during installation it isnt. thanx again jack.

1 you cant add the mass storage pack with nLite.

2 ql40xx is not a DriverPacks file.

3 you are not using the pack in a supported manner so your issue is not supported

4 Read BEFORE you post - in my signature below. be sure to check off each item as you add them to your post.

5 It's Jaak not Jack...

6 Read the DriverPacks BASE tutorial - in my signature below.

7 have a nice day

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

forgive me for not taking my time and rushing. i plan to read more carefully and follow instructions.  thanx jaak and overflow.

Last edited by parksc976 (2008-11-25 11:24:03)