Topic: CAN SOMEBODY LEND A HAND WITH ENGLISH SCREENSHOTS ON DriverPacks BASE 805

Hi
I've been so tied up with DriverPacks and tests (and other things) that the tuts have stayed outdated.

each time I had one of the testrig running an english OS a new issue came along and I had to use it for other live tests.. sad
the base tuts (in signature and in the mr_smartepants sticky) need new screenshots, and we need more screenshots than we had, because there is quite a bit of new funtionality in DriverPacks BASE.

screenshots on how one can use the DPinst tool Jeff added would be welcome.
All I ask is that they are consistent with the set. (and readable when they go on line)

put an outdated DP in the collection, do not place all DP in (so that people see the greyed out, and the update checker at work..) and I don't mind if you have a testpack in there with a screenshot of how that looks (where did you get that..)
(you could do two runs, the beginners would not know where testpacks came from.. but should know what to expect.)

A lot of the txt in the tuts will have to be rwritten too.
Are you a gifted writer?

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: CAN SOMEBODY LEND A HAND WITH ENGLISH SCREENSHOTS ON DriverPacks BASE 805

I use gmail.. it can recieve screenies and suggestions.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

I'm swamped with work here.  But I'll see if I can find some time to update the tutorials.  I'll upload/update when I get back to the real world.
If someone else wants to step up and help that would be great! smile

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

i think he is sand bagging wink
besides we wanted US english LOL big_smile tongue

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

LOL.. anyone could provide screenshots.. DriverPacks BASE in English and Host OS an English XP.

It need not be OverFlow nor mr_smartepants.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

OverFlow wrote:

besides we wanted US english LOL big_smile tongue

Do we? big_smile
I'm always trying to use British English in my posts since we aren't all that US-centred (<-- there, you see? wink).

Anyway, yeah, I'd certainly like to contribute to the Tut but apart from the critical lack of time on my hands (which directly relates to forum presence... hmm),

Jaak wrote:

LOL.. anyone could provide screenshots.. DriverPacks BASE in English and Host OS an English XP.

this kind of throws me out.
Plus, I guess I don't even have the default theme on my system (Luna is gone forever! Classic Theme FTW!) (as for continuity).

But I'm more than willing to do some proof-reading once again.
(Plus may writing a paragraph or two if i spot something missing)

or an english vista.. for Host Os.  (The txt we write can be adapted to what we see in screenies.. as long as the screenies are showing what we have to show.)
1, not all packs,
2, at least one outdated pack.
3, 3rd DriverPacks if you really want.. we used none (it was a basics tut..), but we could show them selected.. and have extra screens on  how the folder was populated.
4, extra screenies on DPinst tool.

5, for daredevils: multiboot disc (separate tut)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.