Topic: [Wanted!] Autoit coders!

I have a lot of respect for Bashrat and the DriverPacks team here.  I think they are doing a great job here.  I wish I had more time to help out as well.  But since I have so many programs people want updated my time gets very limited.  so I figured if I got a coding team together than it would make my life much easier and I could help out with other projects like DriverPacks as well. wink

for those of you who don't know me I have designed these tools:
RVM Integrator driverGrabber Office Integrator and Windows XP PowerPacker

I am sure most of the people around here are familure with at least one of those tools. wink
Bashrats DriverPacks are what initially influenced me into coding in the first place.

I posted this on my forums as well, here:
http://siginetsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320

I have been having a difficult time updating all of my programs because I have made too many of them. I have decided to ask for help.

If you are creative and pretty good with Autoit3 then you are a perfect candidate. Just let me know which program you are interested in helping with and we can talk about it.

I have so many Ideas of what I want to do with my programs... but I haven't got enough time to do everything.

If you can send me an example of some coding you have done that would be great too.

Re: [Wanted!] Autoit coders!

Hi Siginet.
I cannot code two lines and a script I write has at least twelfe errrrorrs.

However, I would ask that you get a deep look at what the latest 2008 releases offer.
I see some handy export of xml for syspreppers.
M$ VMM 2008 is a neat tool.
I think we will have a lot of rethinking in a not so distant future.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Hey Siginet...

It takes most (but not all) of my spare time to code base.
I would be honoured to donate what time is left to your incredible projects.

jeff

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

@jaak I have heard a lot of good things about VMM... but I am not a fan of forcing people to install dotnet.  That's one of the main things I like about my tools.  No dotnet needed. wink  Someday I'll play around with VMM... but I doubt if it will be anytime soon.

@OverFlow I definatly understand not having much spare time. wink  Maybe we'll be able to help each other out.  It would be great to have you onboard OverFlow.  I also think some of the source code of the integrator can be benefitial to the Base as well. big_smile

BTW... if you need any graphics for the base my friend HJW is the man for the job. wink  He's a very creative guy! big_smile

Last edited by Siginet (2008-03-15 20:35:10)