Topic: Critical error - any slipstream modules for the selected platform!

getting this error "There are not yet any slipstream modules for the selected platform!"

Does driverpack base work with RISSetup images for the os source?  It picks up the OS & runs through the Base no problem but when Autoimage applies the driver packs Im getting the above error.

Re: Critical error - any slipstream modules for the selected platform!

I explained to you that the problem will be fixed.  I even gave you two temporary solutions, which I tested successfully, until a bug fix is released.  Sending people here on a wild goose chase is only wasting their time.  Now I have fixed the issue in AutoImage, but Waldo2k2 and I implementing a couple of other things before release.  If you can possibly hold out for another day or two, your issue will be resolved.

Hi RougueSpear,

I bet you been in contact with Jeff over this.
Siginets detection module kinda already gets platform (SP and new platforms) and SP3 detection works.
DriverPacks does not supprt 64 bit OS.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

The problem has nothing to do with how BASE detects anything.  Rather BASE wasn't looking where the source was at all while being executed in API mode.  With all of the changes we had made, this omission of one line of code is so far the only bug we've come across.  The only reason I posted any response here was so that nobody would go looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

I've tested my application with the fix and it (along with BASE) work as they should.

Rogue,
   I added the path manaully in Driverpack base which placed itself in the ini file correctly but im still getting this error. I came here to see wether there was another reason for getting this error. I didnt want to bother you on your forum for an issue that is with the driver pack base.
  I apreciate you adding code to Autoimage to manually update the path in the base ini file replicating the RIS data path in autoimage.

Im currently of work as my nipper is in hospital but when I get back to work ill test the new beta.

Very well.  The issue should be fixed.  I've done a bit of testing and all seems in order.  I hope everything is going well for you and your family.