Topic: Gigabyte 965P DQ6

I've tested the MassStorage DriverPack with three computers. One work fine and two get BSOD after copying files.
I think all of them are already known here.
Here is the configurations:

1. Intel E6600, 2 GB RAM, Gigabyte 965P DQ6, RAID 0 on Intel chipset with 2x WD 320 RE.  --- OK
2. Intel E6600, 4 GB RAM, Gigabyte 965P DQ6, RAID 0 on "Gigabyte" chipset with 2x WD 320 RE.   --- BSOD
3. AMD, Asus M2N-MX - RAID on chipset Nforce 6100/430. -- BSOD

I really like the pack (I think is the most important of all) but I don't see the point if it only works on a PC (I can only integrate my driver).
I'm a tech so I needed something for more computers with more configuration.

Last edited by xblue (2007-07-19 18:36:55)

Re: Gigabyte 965P DQ6

I've forgot to specify that the version of DP MassStorage is 7.07.2.

Tested MassStorage 7.07.2 on my Gigabyte P965 DS4, the jmicron will be loaded during txtsetup instead of iastor.
jtdoom, we had this problem once before...
With MassStorage 7.07.1 it was o.K.
I've made a look in the D\M\IN folders. There are several changes since 7.07.1 for the Intel-drivers, and also the cat-files are missing.

I've tested both versions and had the same problem on the Gigabyte 965P DQ6 - RAID 0 on Gigabyte chipset.

Your raid-problem with the DQ6 is a problem with the jmicron driver.
This one I can't test, no raid in my system.
But for raid with your mobo the intel-controller would be better...

I know. My computer is the "number one", with Intel RAID, and the second is a friend computer - he tested the XP with the drivepacks integrated.

Well, thanks all for collaboration wink

Jaak Is working hard on mass. keep an eye out for for the next mass pack. and I will make sure he chimes in here

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.