Topic: INF-bestand txtsetup.sif is beschadigd of ontbreekt

This is the error i get with my new slipstreamed WIndows XP Home Edition NL.

What i did is the following.

I copied all the file from my OEM Windows XP HOme Edition to a folder i named "OEMXP"

Then i opened up DPs_BASE v7016, choose Dutch as prfered language, next , choose Schijf CD/DVD, and
navigated to the corresponding folder where i extracted my XP HOme files, it detected it and name it correctly.

NExt i choose all the available driverpacks, except the Graphics A,B and C and without the CPU and
third party packs, i also ENABLED "Driverpack MassStorage text mode", because of the MassStorage pack i included.

Next i choose method 2 and GUI RunOnce, KTD switched to off and Quickstream Cache ON.

No Catalyst drivers needed.

After it was created succesfully i first tried to create a bootable iso using "RyanVM Integrator"
but somehow that only created a smaal ISO file nearly 1MB???

So the in installed .NET Framework and created a bootable ISO using nLite v1.3, here
i choose the options "Bootable ISO" and created image to harddisk, i burned the image(674.64MB) using Nero Burning ROM.

This CD did not work and gave me this error, also in VMware i got error no bootable floppy or CD found.

Then i started all over again with same options, only now in Nlite i choose to immediatly burn ISO to my NEC CD/DVD Burner, hoping that this time it would work, but no again error:

INF-bestand txtsetup.sif is beschadigd of ontbreekt Status 4096
Setup kan niet doorgaan

Can someone please help me and tell me what to do, did i maybe mis a step?

Thansk in advance

674.64MB

Re: INF-bestand txtsetup.sif is beschadigd of ontbreekt

We are very close to having a guide together to help with basic questions.

i like and use nLite myself. but you need to not make any changes to your source folder with nlite AFTER you run the DriverPacks Base

Make all your nlite config options and when you get to the make iso screen minimize that and run DP Base with whatever options you  wish then when it completes restore the nlite window and create iso.

This is just a basic outline of course, but should get you going.

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.