Topic: [NOT APPROVED] Only install Drivers without any Controlpanel

Hi Bashrat, is there an way that there will only be an driver installation without all the controlpanels like ATI CCC and Nvidia CC and Sound CC and and and and and ..............................
It would be much easier to integrate the drivers without errors ;-) nobody wants the CP´s if someone wants that then he can install it later.
It would be nice if we have an option in driverpack Base to turn of the installation of any cp, if you dont want to include it is there an easy way to do it by hand?!

greats cHarOn

Re: [NOT APPROVED] Only install Drivers without any Controlpanel

Look at this post !

I know that post but is there an way to disable dpsfinisher complete so that it wont start anymore, because dpsfinisher is only for installing cp for some drivers

Ok i removed all entries in the DPsFnshr.ini and now when i install dpsfinisher comes up and reads settings and thats all after 15 min waiting i killed the process so setup gets finished.
But the main Problem is when i integrate all drivers netframework package dont gets installed in the T13 phase when i remove GFX and Soundpackages then it works with netframework.
Damn thing i want only the drivers included ;-( without Problems hehehe (I know no Errors no way lol)
So please can someone tell me what the gfx and the sound packages are making at the T13 phase.

cHarOn wrote:

Ok i removed all entries in the DPsFnshr.ini and now when i install dpsfinisher comes up and reads settings and thats all after 15 min waiting i killed the process so setup gets finished.
But the main Problem is when i integrate all drivers netframework package dont gets installed in the T13 phase when i remove GFX and Soundpackages then it works with netframework.
Damn thing i want only the drivers included ;-( without Problems hehehe (I know no Errors no way lol)
So please can someone tell me what the gfx and the sound packages are making at the T13 phase.

What .NET package are you using to integrate?

Also, what finishing method are you using?
Try switching to the other one for a change (ususally, they don't make a difference, but they could interfere with other apps).

I use sereby´s .NET Framework 1.1 + 2.0 and finisher is guirunonce, i will try today runonce, and followup with an answer

If you want to disable dpsfinisher you can choose in dpsbase custom metod to start the finisher and than dont add any entries to cmdlines.txt nor winnt.sif wink

The goal of this project is to provide an all-in-one solution, and adapt to most users' needs. And most users do want the control panels.

Now you can use grzesiek's suggestion, but in the next version of the BASE (7.03), you will have to use a different approach. All exceptions will be stored in per-DriverPack .ini's. This means that if you delete these .ini's before the Finisher gets started, you can simply prevent the Finisher from detecting them and thus not applying them.

Apply this command BEFORE the Finisher gets called:

DEL /F /Q %SystemDrive%/DP_*.ini
Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

That are good news Bashrat ;-) thx for your Info, that makes life easier.

greats cHarOn