Topic: [NOT APPROVED] Option to install neither the ATI CCC, nor the CCP

Is it possible to include such an option? I guess it wouldn't be to difficult to implement?

Offtopic: Klasse werk met die driverpacks! smile

Re: [NOT APPROVED] Option to install neither the ATI CCC, nor the CCP

If you don't want either of them to be installed, just remove the corresponding sections from the DPsFnshr.ini file! That way the Finisher won't even know that such exceptions exist wink

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

ah I know it says 'not approved' but I though I would through my support behind this request as well.  When I did the manual removal there were four sections referencing ATI and I was not sure if I should remove all of them.

Shuttle XPC SN68SG2 | AMD X2 4000 (Brisbane) | Gigabyte 8600GT | 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 | Samsung SH-S203B | Samsung HD501LJ |

i want to post in this one too. I want to include the ati drivers on my cd but if I do so and end up installing on an nvidia based computer does it still install the ati components? or does it only choose to do either of those ONLY when an ati card is detected?

tastyratz wrote:

i want to post in this one too. I want to include the ati drivers on my cd but if I do so and end up installing on an nvidia based computer does it still install the ati components? or does it only choose to do either of those ONLY when an ati card is detected?

Only when an approrpiate ATi card is detected - that is precisely what the Finisher is for, to only install non-INF components (such as control panels) on systems that actually have the specific hardware.
This is why it's called "exceptions"