Topic: Almost all DriverPacks updated!

Thanks to muiz and Debugger, all DriverPacks except for CPU (which didn't need an update) and MassStorage have been updated! Several of them have a large amount of new drivers, as well (and partially thanks to Sereby for that).

Instead of posting a long, dull post with the changes here, I will simply refer you to the DriverPacks overview page, which some of you may not yet have discovered. On this page you can access the changelogs and the list of devices easily.

Thanks to the DriverPacks Team for their hard work!

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: Almost all DriverPacks updated!

Thank you Bâshrat the Sneaky, Muiz and Debugger for the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for.

You guys work so hard and do amazing things. Believe me, you make a lot of people very happy.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bâshrat the Sneaky - err, the MassStorage DP was updated by me with a newer Intel MSM driver! smile

lightsout wrote:

Bâshrat the Sneaky - err, the MassStorage DP was updated by me with a newer Intel MSM driver! smile

Yes, but it's far from a complete update yet... Plus you need a new DriverPacks BASE if there's a new DP MassStorage, and I'm still working on that.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

all DriverPacks except for CPU (which didn't need an update)

There is new version of amd drivers 1.3.2.16, in cpu driverpack as i see is version 1.3.2.0 smile
Anyway thanks for the updates.

There is NO new cpu driver, this is explianed before.
And if you realy think you have a newer version , post it in the right place, and atach the driver.

thank you.

On the amd site and on the installation file there is version 1.3.2.16 but when i installed this driver and checked version on the driver files there is version 1.3.2.0 so i dont know why on the site is written that this is version 1.3.2.16.  I guess there is nothing changed maybe something on the installation. So my mistake, sorry.

No problem wink

Cheers !

Any idea when the other 2 packs (especially Storage) will be updated ? I'm getting a new PC somewhere next week with a P5B Deluxe mobo and from the forum I've been reading, the update should contain fixes for this mobo.

Thx.

ps. anyway to obtain the "beta" or nightly build of these packs ?

Last edited by dnoiz (2006-12-24 07:01:32)

yeah, I too would like to know this:-)

Last edited by midiboy (2006-12-24 11:15:35)

dnoiz wrote:

ps. anyway to obtain the "beta" or nightly build of these packs ?

Become a member of the Testing Team.

Next year , were on a break now. ;-)

Well take your time as I just installed Windows XP (with RyanVM and current Driverpacks) on a P5B Deluxe WiFi board succesfully.

Config is a RAID0 and a RAID1 mixed setup.

Thx for all the work. Keep it going I would say !

download & test! TKS