Topic: [NEEDS REPLY] Suddenly a new AutoIT error ...

Look at this please

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5954/zwischenablage01qy5.jpg

I don't understand DP Base anymore ... sad

Last edited by McStarfighter (2006-10-02 02:11:21)

Re: [NEEDS REPLY] Suddenly a new AutoIT error ...

@Bashrat: No idea what to do? Is it my error perhaps?

EDIT: It seems, the error comes only, if I use 3rd Party DriverPacks AND disable the QSC. Is it a feature or a bug ?

Last edited by McStarfighter (2006-10-02 05:21:59)

A similar bug has been fixed in the past. It's definitely not a feature though wink tongue

I will try to reproduce it ASAP.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Thx a lot.

I think you posted somewhere that the error disappeared when using DriverPack Sound B 6.10? Is that correct? Not that I have changed anything in that version to possibly fix this problem, but I find it very strange that this error is reoccurring.

Atm the error doesn't exist...

Hello Bashrat i have this error also with 6.10 if there is an way can i have 6.09 back ;-) please i deleted it
oops sorry didnt read the thread i only see the error message and it appears when dpsfinisher starts ;-( that sucks so please can you send me the 6.09 base to try out if it happens there to.

greatz cHarOn

Last edited by cHarOn (2006-10-12 03:30:34)

I'm afraid I don't completely understand what you're syaing, cHarOn... Could you elaborate?

Can you also post the filenames of the 3pdps you're trying to use?

Hello.  I am using DP Base 6.10 and got this same error.  I also use 3rd party drivers and disabled QSC.  My 3pdps filename is DP_MyDrivers_wnt5_x86-32_608.7z

Hey guys.

I get the exact same error while using DBase 7.01.6 (newest)

I tried several things:
- Method 2, KTD for all, no QSC, RunOnceEx (default), 6 correct 3rdparty driverpacks: No problems, I used this all the time
- Method 1, no KTD, no QSC, RunOnceEx (default), 6 correct 3rdparty driverpacks: Error
- Method 1, no KTD, no QSC, RunOnceEx (###), 6 correct 3rdparty driverpacks: Error
- Method 1, no KTD, no QSC, GUIRunOnce, 6 correct 3rdparty driverpacks: Error
- Method 1, no KTD, QSC, RunOnceEx (default), 6 correct 3rdparty driverpacks: Is now CAB compressing the driverpacks so I guess it's alright.

Method 2 hasn't given me any problems ever, but now is the first time I used Method 1 (in the hope that I can use it as a driverdisc for new hardware when the drivers are CAB compressed). It seems it is indeed a combination of the 3rd-party driverpacks and the QSC, since the procedure throws the error when it begins to extract the 3rd-party driverpacks.

I have checked the MD5 hashes and found no corrupt files. The 3rd-party driverpacks I used were all downloaded from the sticky in the 3rd-party driverpacks forum.

I hope you can do something with this info. It's not a big thing since it works with QSC enabled.