Topic: CLOSED: A Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease

simple test your skills programming competition

here's a Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease $$$ all u have to do is to send an e-mail to this address dev_os@yahoo.com to apply and you'll be sent the program to be made.....

and HEY it doesn't matter which language you use.....................................

To apply please send in
Yours & / beneficiary info
Full name, Country, Home / Work Address, Cell / Telephone number and if you would take a JOB offer

Code & Setup.exe must be sent to this address along with your info zigalf@gmail.com

Project submit deadline July 15, 2006

pls share this with every other forum

this is for real and to make it short am seeking to hire a programmer, but i have to test their skills.... but this program is a bit confidential so that is why i can't just post the project like that without the programmers sign a confidential agreement.

Last edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky (2006-06-13 01:03:27)

Re: CLOSED: A Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease

You're not giving us any new information about yourself or the validity of what you're offering to take this very seriously.  Your post here is almost a perfect carbon copy of what you posted at ryanvm.net:

http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2382

ok, am not sure of wat else you would like and all i've been trying to do is to get a very skilled programmer, better yet can you direct me where i can find programmers so i can start with my project?

You ask for a lot of faith from your participants if you expect them to give you so much detail about themselves without knowing exactly who will be receiving this information.  It reeks of an identity theft scam.

Start by providing this information about yourself and how these people will be paid.

Vacancy for a Programmer/s

Requirements
Languages   - All but mostly vast in C
Experience  - at Least 3yrs
Background - must have at least a Bachelors

Send Application & Resume
programs must be tested & evaluated by our board
in meeting these criteria
successful candidate/s will sign a confidentiality contract
then you'll be submitted the confidential project then be payed

hahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaha SPAM

Please delete this moron

http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/muiz.png

omg this is too easy wink spam i think tongue

Obviously spam indeed tongue.

First ban ever smile lol. Topic closed.

Last edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky (2006-06-13 01:03:54)

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com