Topic: BartPE and the driver packs

Is there a way to use the Driver Packs with BartPE?  I've looked through the forums, but can't find anything (which may be a deficiency on my part.)

T

Re: BartPE and the driver packs

Never heared of anyone using the DriverPacks with BartPE, but then again I never bothered with BartPE myself, either.

Don't see why it shouldn't work, though.
You basically install XP to a removable medium, such as a CD/DVD or a USB stick, right?
If space allows for it, you could also fit the DriverPacks on it.

Just make sure to enable KTD, so your OS will be able to detect as much hardware as possible.

1. There's a guide on how to do that, somewhere.

2. There's a plugin (not created by me) that can do this, but not completely I think.

3. I'm working on that smile wink I'm in touch with the folks of 911cd.net to make it happen. You can expect it somewhere in the next two weeks.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

1. There's a guide on how to do that, somewhere.
2. There's a plugin (not created by me) that can do this, but not completely I think.

I'll look for the guide and plugin, thanks.

3. I'm working on that smile wink I'm in touch with the folks of 911cd.net to make it happen. You can expect it somewhere in the next two weeks.

And I'll also keep an eye out for your system.  Thanks!

T

Hi Bashrat,
  Any word on your driver update system for the driverpacks?

T

driver update system?

It seems the complexity was higher than anticipated. Especially because none of the UBCD4WIN could tell me the exact best method to use: I had expected that they had some nice doc about it or something. So it will take longer. Can't give you a date.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

No problem.  Thanks for letting me know so quickly.

T

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm also very interested in getting the driver packs working in BartPE!

Is there any update on this..?

i have used a plugin before from 911.net but its not downloadable anymore & i didnt keep a copy. has anyone got a copy they can mail me?