Topic: Hopefully Temporary Leave Of Absence

Hey guys,

I just wanted to throw a FYI your way so you dont just think that I died.
I am taking a leave of absence from work, and most everything else... while I find a house (i gotta be outta here by the 10th). So, my life has been very hectic lately.... and hopefully my employer will allow me to continue working after my leave.

So, just a FYI.

~Dave

Re: Hopefully Temporary Leave Of Absence

Thanks for letting us know and good luck! wink

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

yakkes...

house-hunting can be a nightmare... and moving can be sorta fun when you have many helping hands.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Update!

I found a house and I am going through the final stages of closing on it (should be next week).
I'm very excited! It needs a little fixing up here and there, but overall in good condition.
It is just under 1400sq/f with 4 bedrooms and a full basement! This is my first house purchase, and I can't wait to get out of this glorified box that I'm renting now (only ~580sq/f house). I got it for a steal... only $43,500 (was a foreclosure)! I had it appraised, and after it is fixed it should be worth ~$146,000!!!!!! WOW!

So, I just wanted to share the excitement.
Hopefully I will be able to fix the house up and get back to my normal routine shortly.

Later Guys,
~Dave

twig123 wrote:

Update!

I found a house and I am going through the final stages of closing on it (should be next week).
I'm very excited! It needs a little fixing up here and there, but overall in good condition.
It is just under 1400sq/f with 4 bedrooms and a full basement! This is my first house purchase, and I can't wait to get out of this glorified box that I'm renting now (only ~580sq/f house). I got it for a steal... only $43,500 (was a foreclosure)! I had it appraised, and after it is fixed it should be worth ~$146,000!!!!!! WOW!

So, I just wanted to share the excitement.
Hopefully I will be able to fix the house up and get back to my normal routine shortly.

Later Guys,
~Dave

That's just grrrrrrrrrreat news smile Congratulations!

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com