Topic: How to activate BartPE option?

Hallo,

I want to slipstream the mass storage and lan dp in my BartPE installation. However I don't get it to work. I specified several folders
in BartPE (root dir, \i386) but the entry is always inactive.

Could someone please give me detailed instructions how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Re: How to activate BartPE option?

hi

BartPE will be supported, but it is still grayed out right now.

which boot image do you use?

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

BartPE uses its own boot image and for Windows XP I created a boot image with bbie which works fine.

i might be mistaking but if you slipstream mass storrage drivers in  dosmode  (and after that use the slipstreamed  source to build you WINPE iso from...  shouldn't it just work ...

i havent looked at bartpe for quit a while, -  (but if you use PE-builder  after a method 1.  it could work  -

disclaimer:
Any posts written by me or on my behalf comes strictly with no implicit warenty unless clearly stated otherwise.
Following any advise i might give, is done soly at one's own risk.
Never give away person-identifiable information about yourself unless you absolutely know for sure you can trust the person you give it to...

Thanks for the info, I'll try that.

ow btw - if you also need the lan drivers, you migt nead to take a look at some inf file or something,
im not sure how pe is configured  (to use pnpdriver paths for  non txtmode  drivers...

mass storage could work allready loaded in the blue (dos) part,  but lan is done later ...

disclaimer:
Any posts written by me or on my behalf comes strictly with no implicit warenty unless clearly stated otherwise.
Following any advise i might give, is done soly at one's own risk.
Never give away person-identifiable information about yourself unless you absolutely know for sure you can trust the person you give it to...