Topic: Driverpack updates ?

Now that the new version of DriverPacks Base is out, how soon can we expect to have the various DriverPacks updated? IT has been quite a while since they were updated.

Thanks.

Re: Driverpack updates ?

No news? I am waiting for new packs. GUI is good, but...

Yeah, it's indeed been quite a while this time smile

I'm almost about to bind them in myself, but somehow I feel it's better to leave that to the skilled hands of the Master wink

Anyway, I think Bash's priopity is the new GUI.
After that works flawlessly, he will update the drivers.
No point in having a buggy slipstream but updated driver files.
Wouldn't get you anywhere that way (moreso since the new packs seem to be incompatible with the old script).

Today at the very least updates of DriverPack LAN and WLAN (and Chipset will be made 'official', i.e. the site will be updated), probably also Graphics A and Sound A.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Driver pack updates tongue...... cool

http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/muiz.png

They're out wink

The website isn't completely up-to-date though. That's for tomorrow... no more time!

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

Today at the very least updates of DriverPack LAN and WLAN (and Chipset will be made 'official', i.e. the site will be updated), probably also Graphics A and Sound A.

Was just wondering whatever happened to the 'Graphics A' & 'Sound A' updates. Also, when can we expect an update for 'Mass Storage'?

Thanks.

Sanjay wrote:
Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

Was just wondering whatever happened to the 'Graphics A' & 'Sound A' updates. Also, when can we expect an update for 'Mass Storage'?

Thanks.

They will all get an update! wink

I guess We'll have to be patient a little longer. smile

Thanks