Topic: Windows 7

Hi friends,

I have dell branded system GX270 and when I install windows 7 i got problem of drivers. drivers are not working what may I do if i install again windows7

Re: Windows 7

Welcome to DriverPacks.
That system is not supported by Dell for Win7.  It's pretty old.
Did you at least try our DriverPacks?  Use DISM to install the drivers.  Or this tool.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

Hello Guys....!
tried to create a universal disc using the steps at seven forums, but when I tried to test it on my virtual machine, it says that no operating system is found. Was I supposed to remove the ei.cfg file from both discs or only one or what? Thanks in advance.

SPAM links removed by moderator!

Windows 7 will be supported by a DELL laptop or desktop and it will be a perfectly running on a DELL. I am using these. I think you have to re installed it and again try it. If you again get a problem then update your driver because it will be possible that a if you contain a low configuration that windows 7 will not be supported to it.

SPAM link removed by moderator!

thanks for information

SPAM link removed by moderator!

i think some of the hardware present in the gx270 is not compatible with windows 7.  For instance, the on-board graphics card, which is relatively old bordering obsolete already, is incapable of the high resolutions common to windows 7.  You should try driverpacks as it will provide you with the solutions. Should you fail to get the hardware going, you are better of getting a new machine compared to upgrading some components.

Ok I see.I'm a newbie here. And Im using Windows 7 Thanks for the informations.

Spam removed by moderator

Old topic, yet...

I had success installing the Intel XP video driver into Win7 on a similar dell mini-tower with Intel i915G  On-board graphics.
The BIOS had to be flashed to the latest version first. (*WARNING* improper BIOS update procedures can 'brick' your tower!)
Needless to say, the graphics was limited to DirectX9 (WDDM 1.0), yet Aero interface worked fine.  big_smile

Would this not have a chance to work with Intel onboard i865 graphics (frozen molasses may move faster that Aero on this baby), providing the latest Dell BIOS (containing the latest Intel Graphics BIOS?) was used?

Congratulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of presentation.

SPAM link removed by moderator

Windows 7 is one of the most advanced and recent operating system applications by Microsoft Corporation and a large number of people have been admiring this edition. Most of the laptops and desktops that are sold these days have Microsoft Windows 7 integrated into the machine as its basic operating system.