Topic: [ALREADY IMPLEMENTED] Slipstreaming into the same installation files?

slipstreaming an old slipstreamed folder is sure at 100%?
if so no prob at all, but if can produce some error, why not add a "use this folder for the process:_______ " ?

and i'd like a "create iso image at the end in: __________ " option, the driver slipstreaming is a great feature, enough for me, no need to use other software, and no need to add automation for the apps (different in every environment for soft or setup)
with a gift like "include this folder in the iso image" and "folder name" was perfect, i think (at the moment tongue)
with the hope that creating an iso from a "no standard name" cannot cause an error, if not is needed a simply "space" delete or a name-cut with a little verify for double names

and.. great work bashrat! wink

Last edited by Toblerone (2006-08-28 10:56:18)

Re: [ALREADY IMPLEMENTED] Slipstreaming into the same installation files?

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid I don't completely understand your first feature request:

slipstreaming an old slipstreamed folder is sure at 100%?
if so no prob at all, but if can produce some error, why not add a "use this folder for the process:_______ " ?

ISO creation has been requested already, but what do you mean with this:

with a gift like "include this folder in the iso image" and "folder name" was perfect, i think (at the moment tongue)

? And more specificly: what would be the use of having such an option?

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

i don't know if many slipstream can produce some error
in this case, i think, is enough copy everytime at the begin of sliptream the folder in another place

add a folder is usefull for eg add a "basic" software folder without the need to copy it to every "dp_working_folder" (home/pro/win2k..)  wink

Last edited by Toblerone (2006-10-01 12:16:47)

Ah. You can slipstream the DriverPacks into the same Windows installation files, over and over and over again, previously slipstreamed files are automatically deleted and original files are automatically recovered! wink

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com