Topic: Applying driverpacks to OPK WinPE

Has anyone had any success applying the mass storage and network driver packs to true Microsoft OPK WinPE (based on Windows Server 2003 SP1)?  There isn't much information out there on this topic and I thougth it could be useful to the OPK community to start a thread on this subject.

Anyone can freely download the WinXP_SP2 WinPE OPK after signing up (at no cost) for Microsoft' Partner Program:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?sho … ntry393222

And, if you've signed up, you can also now obtain the Win2003_SP1 WinPE OPK for free:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=80915

Re: Applying driverpacks to OPK WinPE

I was not aware of that! Thanks alot! Will try it out when I've got the time.

I will also see if it's possible to support OPK WinPE. If it is, then I will definitely add support for it.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Yeah, I was pretty amazed to discover that the OPK is freely available.  Although this doesn't mean that you can freely redistribute the WinPE distros that you make with the OPK.

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

I will also see if it's possible to support OPK WinPE. If it is, then I will definitely add support for it.

@Bâshrat

So what kind of PayPal donation would incentivize you to kick up the priority of support for OPK WinPE with your DriverPacks?

Hint: Please suggest a reasonable amount - I'm not a rich guy, but I'd like to have that feature and I'd love to give you a nice donation to compensate you for it, as well as to just say, "Thanks for the DriverPacks, they're awesome!"

INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE wrote:
Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

@Bâshrat

So what kind of PayPal donation would incentivize you to kick up the priority of support for OPK WinPE with your DriverPacks?

Hint: Please suggest a reasonable amount - I'm not a rich guy, but I'd like to have that feature and I'd love to give you a nice donation to compensate you for it, as well as to just say, "Thanks for the DriverPacks, they're awesome!"

Count me in, Im tryin to figure this out myself. DP's are worth a donation, I've already decided to donate when I get it to work with OPK distribution shares. But if it came with the support built in it's be worth a bigger donation !! wink