Topic: Force Vista to Silently Install Unsigned Drivers Unattended

Alright, I know the most people have moved on from Vista, but unfortunately, I install Vista on a regular in my shop. I have managed to make an unattended install disk with all the lastest updates, but I have not been able to figure out how to get unsigned drivers to install without prompting me every time during Vista installation. I have read in several places that there is in fact a way to for the Vista installation to ignore the Driver Signature Enforcement, but I have not found the solution. The only information that I have found is that the process is complicated . . . . well, obviously that was not helpful. Anyways, does anyone know how to make an unattended Vista installation that will ignore the Driver Signature Enforcement on unsigned drivers?

If not, I suppose that the only other option is to run SAD2 at FirstLogon, but I am not exactly sure how to properly do that. I can sit here for a few more hours and try and figure this out, but I honestly cannot dedicate too much more time to this project before it becomes unpractical.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Ultimately I just want most of the drivers to automatically install with little to know input from the user --in the very least, I would like to have the chipset and network drivers to automatically install . . . .

Thanks