Topic: Windows 7 and bluetooth

Hello,

I just purchased a Toshiba laptop that runs Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. When I tried to install the bluetooth software that came with my Mindset, it told me that,"Your version of Bluetooth Stack for Windows isn't compatible with this version of Windows."

Please help as I greatly enjoyed my Mindset when I used it on my old Vista laptop[link removed by moderator].

Thank you,

Gerard

Hello Again,

After some online research, I answer my own question. Toshiba has a Windows 7 64 bit bluetooth stack available for download at:[link removed by moderator].

Re: Windows 7 and bluetooth

Thanks to  AdsenseBot, I got help from your post.

Hi i was having same problems at that time i could not figure out the solution!!!

SPAM!

no solution but everybody seems happy

I am pretty healthy person. I do like sports. One of the better things in live is sleeping more than 8 hours per day.

SPAM links removed by moderator

How to Turn Bluetooth on in Windows 7?

Read more: How to Turn Bluetooth on in Windows 7 | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8134756_turn-bl … z1U9P5m1tg

Click your "Start" menu and click "Control Panel."

Click "Hardware and Sound" and click "Bluetooth Devices." If you don't see "Hardware and Sound," scroll down to "Bluetooth Devices" and click the icon.

Click the "Add" icon as soon as you see it. The "Add Bluetooth Device" wizard searches for any Bluetooth device within range of the Bluetooth receiver and allows you to configure the device for your computer.

spam removed