Re: DriverPacks with Sysprep HOWTO

I have a computer that refuses to boot, and it contains this SATA controller:
8086:27C0

I have added this line to sysprep:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&CC_0106="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"

But it still hangs on a black screen on boot. Am I entering the code incorrectly?

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0 - I understand this is the device HWID
&CC_0106                        - I have no idea what this part of the code is
="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"  - I understand that this is the path to the driver

Since it DOES NOT give me a blue screen with a 7B error, maybe it is not the SATA controller that is causing the problem, but I am not sure what else it could be. Has anyone else seen this problem, where it hangs on a black screen on boot?

I also see that C:\D\M\I5 contains another .INF that makes reference to this HWID, ich78ide.inf. I was not sure which one to use and does it matter which one you use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

P.S. - In SAFE MODE it hangs when displaying file: agpCPQ.sys although I do not think that that tells us anything, I think that it is just the last file in the list.

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-05-17 07:54:15)

The line looks correct.
ich78id2.inf  requires intelide.sys
ich78ide.inf requires pciide.sys.
Pciide.sys is a generic driver so it maybe more compatible. It does not support hot swap like the intelide driver.
If one doesnt work, I would try the other.

From what I understand, ich78id2.inf is for Windows 2000.  I typically remove the extra line in the .inf to "break" the driver signing so that ich78ide.inf is selected first for XP users.
This was reported as a bug elsewhere in the forums.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

triplej057 wrote:

I have added this line to sysprep:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&CC_0106="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"

&CC_0106                        - I have no idea what this part of the code is

CC_0106 refers to AHCI mode.
However your SATA controller uses IDE mode CC_0101

Try
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&CC_0101="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"

hangs on a black screen on boot?

Which messages do you get at all?

In SAFE MODE it hangs when displaying file: agpCPQ.sys

Compare http://support.microsoft.com/default.as … -us;324764
Set service agpCPQ.sys disabled start=4

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I believe that I have tried all possible combinations of ich78id2.inf and ich78ide.inf to no avail. In regular boot post-sysprep I get nothing, just a black screen after BIOS initially, then a "Windows did not start normally" on every subsequent boot.

I tried the Microsoft support tip, but weirdly the service agpCPQ is not displayed in the Recovery Console on a PRE-sysprepped machine, neither is agp440. Maybe those services are added/enabled POST-sysprep?

I have found that a small number of computers just will not take my universal image, and in this case I do not think that it is actually the mass storage drivers, because I get no Windows startup screen at all, and no blue screen. Nowadays I am actually happy to get a blue screen with a 7B error on boot, because I know exactly what the problem is!

Below are the specifications of the most recent computers with the exact same symptoms described above:
Dell GX 620 - 8086:27C0 - The one that I was just working on
Dell Latitude D800 - 8086:24CA - This is controller isn't even SATA

Thanks for the help again; as time grows short I am in the process of hand-installing these computers with a custom DVD of Windows. At least the driver packs are integrated into my DVD, so they are still useful for the task. But I would like to keep working with my universal image to get it to boot literally every type of computer that I have.

Thanks again!

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-05-21 12:58:40)

When software solutions fail, start re-assessing the hardware.  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6055 sad

Electrolytic Capacitors can 'fail' (increase in ESR, beyond spec) without showing any outward sign.  The most likely 'failures' will be in the hottest thermal zones.
  They are usually rated to last a set number of hours at either 85°C or 105°C.  The hourly lifetime doubles for every 10°C less than the max. spec.  If the cap was rated to last 2000 hours at 105°C, yet is operated at 55°C, it should last a minimum of 64000 hours (unless it was mfg. in china, in which case who knows?)
  Another factor effecting lifetime is called 'ripple-current'.  A well-designed P/S should output voltages that, on an oscilloscope, should look 'flat'.  Wild fluctuations & spikes are not what you want.
I've found that 'dell' power supplies have been about as prone to failure as their mobo's.  These components are tightly engineered to last at most 1.5 times the warranty length.

Why do most people insist on spending dozens of hours on OS/software issues, & minutes (or less) on the underlying hardware? hmm

Last edited by TechDud (2011-05-21 06:13:59)

Considering that both machines will load live CD versions of Linux and Windows; and considering that they also function fine when manually installing an operating system from a DVD, it obviously cannot be any type of hardware failure...

I spend hours troubleshooting my OS/software/universal image because I have a giant checklist of post-installation tasks including installing all of the 3rd party software, and the universal image idea has been a godsend because I can use 1 image for any of my 500 computers.

Hard to argue with the 'dozens' of failed units on badcaps.net.  Whatever, i took out some of my valuable time in my day to try to assist, if you insist on living in denial, i won't waste any of my pearls of wisdom on you!

I appreciate any advice/assistance/comments so thank you for your time.

But machines with bad caps usually will not even load into BIOS, let alone an OS, so again I doubt that it is a hardware failure. These machines operate fine with a very out-of-date image, another sign that they are okay; but I want to use only 1 image and deploy it to all of my machines, hence the troubleshooting. However, I will check/test every cap on Monday to make sure.

I am sure that you know how Windows XP is notoriously bad at moving onto a set of hardware that is different from the hardware that it was originally installed on, and sometimes it is impossible to get your image to load because the hardware is so different, and you have to resort to the old-fashioned CD/DVD install.

Thanks again!

I am not saying that you HAVE bad caps, I'm only suggesting that it makes sense to start investigating hardware first.  I have had several machines with bad caps load BIOS, install OS, pass memtest, etc. (i wouldn't recommend flashing a BIOS with bad caps - greater odds of 'bricking').

Relating to my earlier post, if you have a cap rated at 2000 hours at 85°C, in a thermal zone that averages 75°C, the average life expectancy of that part will only be 4000 hours.  That only adds up to about 167 days of continuous use (at 75°C)!

Read the full post first, especially the part about known symptoms (even add-in controllers can be affected).  I especially notices the guy with 60 GX's, that had 40 of them fail.

Failures generally start with (insufficient cooling) the power supply.  It is difficult to see inside them.  If you want to examine it, ensure that you PULL THE AC cord out, first!  Hold down the power button for at least 15 seconds , to ensure ALL power has been drained from the P/S.  Remove it, open the lid, blow it out with compressed air (clean the mobo while your at it - just don't make direct contact between the nozzle & parts) & then visually inspect.  Ensure that the p/s is fully re-assembled before trying it under AC (the innards can KILL - even if you don't directly touch)

If you are not comfortable opening it up, perhaps try a known good p/s (even though it will likely not look nice).

IF you determine that this is a source of error in your machine, & your not comfortable working with a soldering iron (or safety with AC), i would humbly say that maybe it is time to investigate a replacement.  (& the cost-effectiveness)  Remember, caps can 'fail' (dry out), even without showing outward signs.  If you have had this problem for a while, at least one should be obvious.  Non-contact infrared thermometers are relatively inexpensive, & invaluable when identifying thermal-zones.

I am sure that you know how Windows XP is notoriously bad at moving onto a set of hardware that is different from the hardware that it was originally installed on

No, actually i don't know how xp is notorious at different hw, i always use the 'Standard PCI IDE Controller' driver when migrating to different hardware.  I suppose that doesn't apply if you are using a 'Restore' disc.  Isn't there a '32 bit Diagnostic' CD (or the like) available for your hardware?

Maybe i'm wrong, i still have much to learn, even after 30 years working around 'puters!  I have learned new ideas from even the youngest & oldest of 'nubes'.

Forgive me if i have been short of patience, or rude, my Canucks are playing now. big_smile

Dell 620 and D800 machines are common machines that I image at work. I don't have problems with the image that I use. Can you post your sysprep.inf?

OK have confirmed standard ATX pinout here --> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/s … pwrspl.htm
  It should be safe to use a standard P/S for testing (if applicable).  Double-check the pinout first if you decide to test.

Apparently the Dell Diagnostics is on the 'optional' Drivers and Utilities CD.  If you don't have it, bay-wolf has version A1257 of the CD bootable diagnostic here -->http://www.bay-wolf.com/downloads.htm big_smile  version A1291 is available from dell. --> http://support.dell.com/support/downloa … eid=183959

What form factor is this machine?  http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/s … /index.htm

Hold up... this mobo has a Trusted Platform Module on it, shouldn't that driver be on the image as well?  hmm

Last edited by TechDud (2011-05-21 16:45:04)

bigfoot:
Thanks! I will post my sysprep.inf tomorrow when I arrive at the office.

TechDud:
I will look into the diagnostic software for my specific machines. I am not sure what useful information that the diagnostic software will tell me, but I know that I can download and use a copy from the Dell support website. But I am still 99% sure that the hardware is fine because I have multiple GX 620 machines that work ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY with my "early-2010, manually-installed, non-sysprep Windows XP image" that desperately needs to be updated. But none of them will work with my "new-universal-sysprep image", hence the need for a new/updated/fixed universal image.

Thanks all!

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-05-23 17:59:42)

I just loaded a GX620 here at work. It showed two different hwids in the device manager: 8086:27DF (ICH7) and 8086:27C0 (N10/ICH7). I am using the ich78id2.inf. I am using the one from intel since mr_smartepants said he modified it to break driver signing. Sata controller is set to normal in bios.

Maybe this will be a 'wild-goose' chase for you, maybe not.  Bear in mind that the link i supplied from dell is for the GX620 series, not the D800.

Perhaps concentrate Diagnostic CD testing to HDD controller & USB testing, to simplify (On non-essential machines).  Maybe this will help you identify trouble before it strikes.  These units must be getting closer to the highest-slope of the MTBF curve.  The smallest form-factor units should be the most likely to approach 0 hour.

A non-contact IR thermometer should help assess likelihood of failure, without consuming a great deal of time.  Look for thermal-zones with temperatures above 55°C.  If memory serves, accuracy varies inversely depending upon distance to target (for small targets).

Last edited by TechDud (2011-05-24 18:19:45)

Here is my current sysprep in an attempt to image a GX 620, I guess that I will post the one for a D800 laptop separately.

I did not include a path to 8086:27DF because I did not see that anywhere, perhaps that is my problem after all of this troubleshooting. Also I realize that I do not need most of the many, many lines in SysprepMassStorage, but since I would like to be ready to image different computers in a pinch, I usually leave them there to be modified later.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

EDIT: Adding this line to sysprep made it boot and made my day!!!!!!:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DF&CC_0101="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"

Special thanks to bigfoot for that information; maybe I should be more careful and use Windows Device Manager to get my HWID's instead of a Linux Live CD, which never showed that HWID anywhere. The only reason I use the Linux Live CD is because it is so much faster than deploying an out-of-date image just to get the HWIDs.

Now I am onto the Dell Latitude D800 with 8086:24CA and armed with the help from this forum MAYBE I will actually have a chance of figuring it out on my own!! (But somehow I doubt it haha!) sad

THANKS AGAIN for any comments/help from everyone and also thanks to TechDud for the advice on the diagnostics, both software and hardware.

;SetupMgrTag
[Unattended]
    OemSkipEula=Yes
    InstallFilesPath=C:\sysprep\i386
    ExtendOEMPartition=1
    OemSkipEula=Yes
    UpdateInstalledDrivers=Yes
    DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
    TargetPath=\WINDOWS
    DUDisable=1
    UpdateServerProfileDirectory=0
    KeepPageFile=0

[GuiUnattended]
    AdminPassword="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
    EncryptedAdminPassword=No
    OEMSkipRegional=1
    TimeZone=4
    OemSkipWelcome=1
    AutoLogOn = Yes
    AutoLogOnCount = 1

[UserData]
    ProductKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
    FullName="XXX"
    OrgName="XXXX"
    ComputerName=*

[TapiLocation]
    CountryCode=1
    Dialing=Tone
    AreaCode=XXX

[Identification]
    JoinWorkgroup=WORKGROUP

[Networking]
    InstallDefaultComponents=Yes

[SysprepMassStorage]
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&CC_0101="C:\D\M\I5\ich78id2.inf"
*pnp0a00=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0a01=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0a04=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0a03=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\cc_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\cc_0601=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\cc_0602=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\cc_0500=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\ftdisk=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\swenum=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\update=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\mssmbios=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\dmio=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
lptenum\microsoftrawport958a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\rdpdr=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\rdp_mou=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
root\rdp_kbd=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0001=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0003=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0004=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0100=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0101=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0103=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0200=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0201=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0800=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0b00=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0a05=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0a06=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c00=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c01=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c02=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c04=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c0b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c0c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c0d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c0e=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*pnp0c15=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
acpi\dockdevice=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
acpi\dockdevice&_sb_.pci_.oak_=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
acpi\dockdevice&_sb_.pci_.isa_.slce=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
acpi\fixedbutton=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
acpi\thermalzone=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
isapnp\readdataport=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10aa&dev_0000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1025&dev_1435=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1445=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1489=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1449=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1533=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1451=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1521=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1621=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1647=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1651=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1523=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1531=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_1541=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_5243=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_5247=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_7101=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_7007=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_700d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_700f=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_740b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_7413=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_7443=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_7451=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_746a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_746b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_0002=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_1000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_2000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae29=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae2b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_a0f0=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_a0f3=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_a0f7=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae2a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae31=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae69=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae6c&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae6c&cc_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae6d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqa0ef=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae08=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae30=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae3b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae3c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae4a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae4b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae4c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae4d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae53=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae54=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqae55=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqb05f=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqb118=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqb119=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqb11a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*cpqfa1b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1080&dev_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1078&dev_0000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1078&dev_0002=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0021=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0022=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0024=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0025=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0026=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_103c&dev_10c1=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_103c&dev_10ed=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_103c&dev_1219=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_103c&dev_121a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_103c&dev_121b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_103c&dev_121c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*hwpc209=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1014&dev_000a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1014&dev_0017=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1014&dev_0022&rev_00=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1014&dev_0022=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1014&dev_0095=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*ibm006a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*int0800=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0008=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0326=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0327=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0329=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_032a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0482=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0483=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0484=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_0486=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_04a3&rev_00=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_04a3&rev_01=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_04a3&rev_02=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_04a3&rev_03=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_04a3=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1130=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1131=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1161=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1225=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_122d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_122e=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1234=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1235=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1237=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_123b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_123c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_123d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_123f=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_124b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1250=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1360=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1361=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1460=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1461=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1462=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1a21=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1a23=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1a24=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1a30=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1a31=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2410=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2413=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2418=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2420=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2423=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2428=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2440=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2443=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2448=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_244c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_244e=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2480=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2483=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_248c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24c0=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24c3=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24cc=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24d0=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24d3=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24dc=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2500=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2501=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_250b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_250f=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2530=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2531=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2532=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2533=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2534=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2540=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2541=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2543=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2544=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2545=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2546=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2547=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2548=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_254c=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2550=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2551=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2552=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2553=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2554=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_255d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2560=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2561=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2570=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2571=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2573=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2576=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2578=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2579=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_257b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_257e=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2580=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2581=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2584=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2585=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25a1=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25a4=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25ab=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25ac=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25ae=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2640=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2641=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2642=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2660=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2662=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2664=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2666=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_266a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3340=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3341=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3575=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3576=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3578=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3580=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3581=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3584=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3585=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3590=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3591=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3592=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3594=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3595=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3596=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3597=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3598=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3599=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_359a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_359b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_359e=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7030=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7100=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7110&cc_0680=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7110&cc_0601=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7110&rev_01&cc_0680=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7110&rev_01&cc_0601=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7113&rev_00=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7113&rev_01=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7113=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7120=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7122=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7124=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7180=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7181=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7190=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7192=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7191=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7194=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7198=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_719b=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_71a1=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7603=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_84c4=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_84c5=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_b152=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_b154=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1042&dev_3000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1042&dev_3010=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1066&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1066&dev_8002=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1066&dev_0002=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_100b&dev_0011=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00a8&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00a8&cc_0000=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00a9&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00aa&cc_0500=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00ab&subsys_00ab1033=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00ac&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00ad&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00ae&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00af=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00b0=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1033&dev_00b1&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c822=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c832=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c557=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c558=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c567=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c568=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c700=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1045&dev_c701=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0005&cc_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0005&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0007=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0008=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0013=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0009&cc_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0009&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0014&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0011&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0012&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0014&cc_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0015=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0016&cc_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0016&cc_0600=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1166&dev_0200=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_110a&dev_001d=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0008=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0009=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0406=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0496=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven1039&dev_0540=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0630=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0635=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0730=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0735=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_6001=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1055&dev_9460=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1055&dev_9463=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_104c&dev_ac20=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0601=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0618=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0602=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0611=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0603=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0604=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0605=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0609=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_8886=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_886a=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_e886=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_8881=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_0891=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_e881=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1060&dev_e891=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0204=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0258=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0269=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_1204=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_2204=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3168=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3188=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3189=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3204=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3205=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_4204=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_7204=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0305=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0391=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0501=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0601=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0605=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0691=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3091=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3099=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3101=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3112=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0505=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0576=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1107&dev_0576=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0586=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0596=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0686=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3074=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3109=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8231=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0597=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0598=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3040=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3050=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3051=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_3057=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8235=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8305=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8391=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8598=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8501=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8601=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_8605=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_b091=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_b099=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_b112=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1004&dev_0005=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1004&dev_0006=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1004&dev_0101=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1004&dev_0102=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1004&dev_0103=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
pci\ven_1004&dev_0104=c:\windows\inf\machine.inf
*adp1540=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1542=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp4215=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1502=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1505=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1510=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1512=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1515=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1520=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp1522=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp3015=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp3215=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp6360=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*adp6370=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\adaptec__inc.-apa-1460_scsi_host_adapter-be89=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\adaptec__inc.-apa-1460_scsi_host_adapter-b67e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\adaptec__inc.-apa-1460_scsi_host_adapter-6f71=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_00cf=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_00c0=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_008f=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0080=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0081=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0050=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0051=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0010=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8178=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8478=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8578=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_00c0&subsys_f6209005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_00c0&subsys_f6200e11=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0080&subsys_e2a09005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0080&subsys_e2a00e11=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0080&subsys_62a09005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0080&subsys_e2209005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0081&subsys_62a19005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0082&subsys_02109005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0050&subsys_f5009005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0051&subsys_b5009005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0010&subsys_a1009005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0010&subsys_a1809005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1044&dev_a501&subsys_c0471044=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1044&dev_a501&subsys_c03c1044=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1044&dev_a501&subsys_c05a1044=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_005f=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_001f=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0010&subsys_21809005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0010&subsys_e1009005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_0011&subsys_01819005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7895&subsys_78959004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7895&subsys_78919004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7895&subsys_78929004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7895&subsys_78949004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8078&subsys_78809004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8078=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8178&subsys_78819004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8778&subsys_78879004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_3860&subsys_38699004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8278=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_8678=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_3b78=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_ec78=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7078=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7678=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7778=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7178=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7278=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7478=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7578=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6075=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6778=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6678=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6578=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6478=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6278=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6078=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_6178=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_7860=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_5078=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9004&dev_5075=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
detected\aha154x=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
detected\sparrow=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae10=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0012&subsys_001b0e11=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_000b&subsys_60040e11=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
*cpqfd17=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
detected\cpqarray=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_04711028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_04711028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_04931028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_04931028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_11111028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_11121111=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_11111111=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_04671028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0046&subsys_13649005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1028&dev_0001&subsys_00011028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1028&dev_0002&subsys_00d11028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1028&dev_0002&subsys_00d91028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1028&dev_0002&subsys_00021028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1028&dev_0003&subsys_00031028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_9005&dev_00c5&subsys_00c51028=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_0046&subsys_10c2103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_10c6103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_10c7103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_10cc103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_10cd103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_60e7103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_60e8103c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_000c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_000f=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_000a=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_000b=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0012=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0020=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0021=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0002=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0003=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0004=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0005=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0006=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_000d=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1020=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1080=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1240=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1280&subsys_01068086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1280&subsys_00061077=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1216&subsys_00071077=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1016&subsys_00081077=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1077&dev_1216&subsys_01078086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_9621&subsys_00018086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_9641&subsys_00018086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_96a1&subsys_00018086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_3092&subsys_00018086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_9622&subsys_00018086=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0020&subsys_10201de1=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0021&subsys_10201de1=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0020&subsys_10101de1=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0021&subsys_10101de1=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_03a2113c=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_9010=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_9060=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0438101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0466101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0467101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0490101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0471101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_0471101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0493101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_0493101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1960&subsys_0475101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_101e&dev_1960&subsys_0475101e=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\ibm-pcmcia_portable_cd-rom_drive-84e3=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\ibm-pcmcia_cd-rom_drive_cd-400-5afa=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\ibm-pcmcia_portable_cd-rom_drive-84e2=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\pcmcia-ide_card-3220=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_13e6&dev_3603&subsys_00461014=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\pcmcia-pnpide-4522=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\pcmcia-pnpide-7b72=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\pcmcia-pnpide-7762=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\pcmcia-ide_dock-eeea=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_13e6&dev_3603&subsys_004613e6=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_13e6&dev_3603&subsys_004913e6=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_13e6&dev_3603&subsys_00460900=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_13e6&dev_3603=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_0050&subsys_00541069=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_0050&subsys_00521069=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_0050&subsys_00501069=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_ba56&subsys_00401069=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_ba56&subsys_00301069=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_0002=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_0010=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1011&dev_1065&subsys_00201069=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1069&dev_ba55=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
detected\dac960nt=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_10cd&dev_2300=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_10cd&dev_1100=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_10cd&dev_1200=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_10cd&dev_1300=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pcmcia\advansys_-pcmcia_ultra_scsi_abp460-25c7=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_10cd&dev_1300&subsys_133010cd=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1022&dev_2020=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
gen_scsiadapter=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1101&dev_9500=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1101&dev_9400=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1101&dev_9401=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1101&dev_134a=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_1101&dev_0002=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_105a&dev_4d68&cc_0180=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_105a&dev_4d30&cc_0180=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_105a&dev_0d30&cc_0180=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_105a&dev_4d38&cc_0180=c:\windows\inf\pnpscsi.inf
pci\ven_105a&dev_4d33=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_104b&dev_1040=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0030=c:\d\m\la\lsi_scsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_0032=c:\d\m\la\lsi_scsi.inf
pci\ven_1000&dev_008f=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
buslogic_scsi=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
detected\buslogic=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
*bus0042=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
flashpnt_scsi=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_104b&dev_8130=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
cpqfws2e_scsi=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
detected\cpqfws2e=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
*fdc0000=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
detectedpci\fd16_700=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
fd16_700_scsi=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
detected\fd16_700=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pcmcia\future_domain_corporation-scsi_pcmcia_credit_card_controller-1bf8=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_1036&dev_0000=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
*cpq4410=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
*cpq4411=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
ncrc710_scsi=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
detected\ncrc710=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_1103&dev_0004&subsys_00051103&rev_03=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_1103&dev_0004&subsys_00011103&rev_03=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_1103&dev_0004&subsys_00011103&rev_04=c:\windows\inf\scsi.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1222=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_1230=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7010=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7111=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2411=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2421=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_244a=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_244b=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_248a=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_248b=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24c1=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24ca=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24cb=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24d1=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_24db=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25a2=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_25a3=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2651&cc_0101=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2652&cc_0101=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_2653&cc_0101=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_266f=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7199=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_8086&dev_7601=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\*pnp0600=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\exp___-pnpide-b0b3=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\kme-kxlc005-a99e=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\_-ninjaata--3768=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\fujitsu-ide-pc_card-ddf2=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
primary_ide_channel=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
secondary_ide_channel=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
*pnp0600=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
*azt0502=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\cc_0101=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\lookmeet-cbide2______-6c0a=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_5215=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_5219=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_10b9&dev_5229=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1097&dev_0038=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1095&dev_0640=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1095&dev_0646=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1095&dev_0646&rev_05=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1095&dev_0646&rev_07=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1095&dev_0648=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1095&dev_0649=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_0e11&dev_ae33=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1042&dev_1000=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_0601=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1039&dev_5513=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_10ad&dev_0001=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_10ad&dev_0150=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1106&dev_0571=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\ibm-microdrive-7f50=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\ibm-microdrive-aa55=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\cl_ata_flash_card_lexar__-hurric_-172f=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\cl_ata_flash_card_lexar__-tidalwv-0e97=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\____cl_ata_flash_card_lexar__-hurric_-dc37=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\cl_ata_flash_card_lexar__-tornado-29ec=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\cl_ata_flash_card_lexar__-tidalwv-fd21=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\lexarmedia_ata_flash_card-hur_hp_-0623=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\sony-memorystick(__4m)-e637=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\sony-memorystick(__8m)-9eb3=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\sony-memorystick(_16m)-d04d=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\sony-memorystick(_32m)-1766=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\sony-memorystick(_64m)-8c2c=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1055&dev_9130=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pcmcia\micron-mtcf____-392d=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
pci\ven_1179&dev_0105=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf

[GuiRunOnce]
Command0=C:\DP_Install_Tool.cmd
Command1=C:\startfogservice.cmd

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-05-25 06:45:23)

Glad it worked. You could always try a Windows 7 PE disk to grab your hwids. I am quite surprised you have all the lines for scsi in your sysprep. I haven't used or seen them in a long time.
Here is my 2010 syprep and mass storage : http://www.mediafire.com/?ep33ppd6z1rg7se
It has quite a bit more hwids if you end up needing them.

Yes, I do need to put together a Win7 PE disk, that would probably be quite useful. Regarding the SCSI lines I just used sysprep -bmsd and took what it gave me in the interest of time. But your sysprep and M driverpack is actually REALLY SWEET, thank you so much for that!! I have only just gotten into these types of installations over the last few months, and I have not had time to create one as customized as that!!

Today I played around with my image, and added your lines, but does anyone have any information on why in heck it will it not work on older Dell laptops with just plain IDE hard drives?? I have a bunch with 8086:24CA, and today got a few more with 8086:248A. I can only speculate as I have said before, that it is some Dell incompatibility/BIOS issue, but I have so many of them that it would be great to get it working.

Now booting 8086:24CA machines in safe mode hangs on dontgo.sys (although as I have said before I think this specific file is NOT the problem and it is simply the last file to load) and booting to last known good configuration says "Cannot start because following file is missing, corrupt: \WINDOWS\system32\config\SYSTEM"

Booting to new contender #2, 8086:248A gives me a blue screen with 7B error. As I have said before, I am actually optimistic when I get 7B, but I had to leave work before I had time to look into it. Upon initial search, I saw 8086:248A points to a generic microsoft .inf file (I believe), but this was not sufficient to get it to load. (I will post the exact file name tomorrow, or soon)

I realize that I am asking a lot to get these older laptops to load, but as my new imaging process moves through our infrastructure I am trying to get it to load on anything that we could use, taking into reasonable account that I am not going to try to load on any ancient hardware that is not designed for XP. But I could definitely make use of any laptop that is new enough to have integrated wireless, as these all are.

Thanks for ANY advice!!

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-05-26 16:37:22)

Can you post the models of the laptops?

pci\ven_8086&dev_248A=c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
This was the file that I was referring to in the previous post. Below are the models:

Dell Latitude D800 8086:24CA - These have no hope, and totally fail, as described above.
Dell Latitude C840 8086:248A - These give a blue screen with 7B error, as described above. I have hope for these, but I have to do a few other things this morning before I can get around to further manipulating my image to make these load.

I realize that these laptops are older, and are considered obsolete/junk in some circles, but any laptop that was designed for XP and comes with integrated wireless is definitely still usable in my organization.

Thanks again for anything anyone can offer!

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-05-27 02:54:08)

Dell Latitude C840 spec:  http://www.dell.com/downloads/us/produc … 0_spec.pdf
    1GB max on i845MP Chipset  AKA ICH3-M  use c:\windows\inf\mshdc.inf
Dell Latitude D800 spec:  http://www.dell.com/downloads/us/produc … 0_spec.pdf & 3D demo http://www.dell.com/html/us/products/latitude/d800.html
    2GB max on i855PM chipset AKA ICH4-M - includes USB2.0 http://www.intel.com/Assets/Image/diagr … am_760.gif  Use ICH4IDE.INF

They'll only seperate me from my old Latitude C610, when they pry it from my cold, dead hands! lol
It's perfect for flashing SPI's, Automotive diagnostics, etc.

PS:  Thankfully Dell designed their laptops to last longer than desktops!  (rule of thumb: take warranty length & multiply by 1.5)
  I noticed that my C610 keyboard had no plastic liner to catch debris, so any detritus, etc. collect internally. yikes

Last edited by TechDud (2011-05-27 11:07:24)

I checked out a D600 and it uses the 8086:24CA. if you are using the sysprep.inf and the mass storage files that I linked you should have no problem.
I will have an updated version shortly that may help your issues, but it may be something with your process.

After searching for the latest 32-bit Diagnostic CD, you may have at least 2 options for the D800.  Bay-Wolf has version A1236.  http://www.bay-wolf.com/downloads.htm  It is possible to update this to A1246 with the update files from dell (after extracting, & updating the ISO manually).  http://support.dell.com/support/downloa … amp;impid=  A similar process is described here --> http://www.bay-wolf.com/diag.htm

You are limited to version A1102 on the C840 (from Bay-Wolf).  I have made a A1232 diagnostic CD for my C610.  I have uploaded it if you decide to try it.  http://www.mediafire.com/file/q6t2ssm76qfq9j3/A1232.rar  big_smile

I used the FreeWare 'IMGburn' to make the A1232 Diagnostic CD.  Edit: *Link Removed* big_smile

Edit:  refer to this post below concerning ImgBurn:  http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic. … 778#p45778

Last edited by TechDud (2011-10-09 09:20:17)

TechDud thank you for those links, they are quite useful.

Yesterday I encountered ANOTHER IDE/PATA laptop that will not take my image with controller 8086:266F

It is super weird and somewhat frustrating that my image(s) will not work at all on ANY IDE/PATA laptops, and I have essentially given up trying with my main image(s). My only guess is that because I made the main image(s) on AHCI SATA machines that it is just not possible for XP to adapt to such a drastic change.

I have been so busy that I have not had the time to do this yet (and we do not have a lot of these machines), but I plan on making a dedicated "IDE/PATA laptop install image" from an install disc that has been slip-streamed with driver packs. Since I have a very long list of customizations and software to install, this will take a day or two, but my hope is that if I manually build an image on a given IDE/PATA laptop, then sysprep will enable me to deploy that image to all other IDE/PATA laptops.

I should have done this a long time ago, but I had some hope that I could get a single master image to deploy to any machine within our infrastructure.

Thanks again everyone!

Last edited by triplej057 (2011-06-14 04:10:51)

You should grab virtualbox or vmware workstation and make your images from there. It is way simpler and faster than a real pc/laptop.