Topic: Bart PE Option ????

Took a little time til Ive recognized, that this forum went from MSFN to its Homepage. Theres no information on MSFN.

Whats that - the yet not highlighted Platform Option in BASE - Bart PE?
I cannot imagine whats that for. To have all drivers in Bart PE? Barts would take too long to search them from DP. Waiting if Windows is installing doesnt matter too much - but Barts?
Or does the coming option mean, that DP could be installed via Barts into an existing Windows installation?
By the way - is the any way to install the DriverPacks AFTER Windows is installed?

The magnificent master of the soldering-station

Re: Bart PE Option ????

BartPE support will be added: mainly for network, mass storage and chipset drivers, but you will also be able to load graphics drivers. Loading times may indeed increase significantly if you choose to slipstream all DriverPacks.

You can indeed install the DriverPacks after Windows is installed. Search the forum for "drivers CD", "drivers disc" and check the feature requests forum. I'm still waiting for the online manual software, it's still under development.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Hmmm - cannot find a description, installing DP after setup is ready. Maybe running presetup.cmd? Can you explain?

The magnificent master of the soldering-station

Check here... it is a program that I have been helping debug... should be completely working now, and will automate the removal, detection, and reinstall of devices that are malfunctioning or have missing drivers.
Best part of all, you can use it with Bâshrat the Sneaky's DriverPacks!!!!!!! smile

twig123 wrote:

Best part of all, you can use it with Bâshrat the Sneaky's DriverPacks!!!!!!! smile

Very nice!
Never knew of this, thanks! smile