Topic: @Bashrat Help with BartPE...

Sorry I missed you on IM today.  I can definatly help you with the coding needed for adding support for BartPE.  I have a lot of code in the RVMIntegrator for help in editing files and hex editing.  The code I have should make it very simple for you to implement.

I just need a simple idea of what exactly you want to accomplish and a couple of files you want edited.  Let me know exactly what needs to be edited in the files you send me and I'll send you some functions you can use. wink

Anything I can help with the DriverPacks the better. Cause like I have said in the past... the DriverPacks are a strong influence on why I created all of my programs. wink

Re: @Bashrat Help with BartPE...

I'm not asking for complete code... I was asking how you were exactly hex editing setupdlr.bin etc. I guess by just reading the raw file stream? That's all I need to know smile wink

And thanks for the kind words smile

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: @Bashrat Help with BartPE...

Actually it depends on what you are editing.  Some files can be edited in raw while others need to be hex edited.  I have made some functions that will do it for you.  I just need to know what files you need to edit.  Then you can use my functions to edit the file by showing the path to the file, the text or hex to find, then the text or hex to change it too.  Etc...  They come in very handy.  Hit me up on IM later today.  I should be online for most of the day.  Or you can allways PM me at Ryans forums. (That's probably the easiest way to reach me if I am not on messanger.)

L8r

Last edited by Siginet (2006-09-05 08:21:07)