Re: 'Donator' usergroup

@McStarfighter: of course I don't expect you to donate AGAIN. The problem is that this forum sotware does not support a user to be part of TWO groups, i.e. moderator and donator in your particular case. I've added moderators group to the excluded groups for the ads now. I'll have to install a mod that allows me to add users to multiple groups...

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please just ASK me next time instead of becoming mad wink

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

I'm sorry for this, but I've many many problems about my mother's health and so my soul was and is "overloaded".

I'm very sorry again.

McStarfighter wrote:

I'm sorry for this, but I've many many problems about my mother's health and so my soul was and is "overloaded".

I'm very sorry again.

No problem smile Not at all. I'd react the same way if I'd be having a lot of problems in my personal life, I think.

I wish you the best for your mother's health! wink

thx.

Hi Wim,

I have also made a couple of donations (Tony Bennett) could you add me to the group.

Cheers

benners wrote:

Hi Wim,

I have also made a couple of donations (Tony Bennett) could you add me to the group.

Cheers

Done! wink

Hi Wim

a few minutes after I wrote I had not doneted "YET", I did.
Go get a Palm. Don't wait until we meet in 2027.

Deze creditcardtransactie verschijnt op uw factuur als "PAYPAL *BASHRATTHES".
(ik keek daarnet ff, en zag dat de betaling reeds "aanvaard" werd.)

I would not mind to see the adsensebot empty mssgs get out of my sight.
There is perhaps no need to change the 'title' since I am already in "beta tester" group.
If title changes by changing the "perks", I can always choose a 'title' of my own choosing, I guess.

the title, as it is now, it suits me fine. Will run 608.5 tonight.

tinker/beta tester

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

It's not the title that sets it, but it's the group you're a member of. But I decided to disable the ads for beta testers anyway, as a small reward for their efforts.

Thank you very much for your donation btw!

I dont see anymore adds, does that mean that tranlators are included also?

I dont mind adds btw, you gotta pay the bills

Last edited by ricktendo64 (2006-08-23 11:25:31)

you don't sleep either?

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

@ricktendo64: yes, they already were excluded.

@jtdoom: no.

Cha-Ching!!!
... I told ya wink

twig123 wrote:

Cha-Ching!!!
... I told ya wink

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:
twig123 wrote:

Cha-Ching!!!
... I told ya wink

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

wink

NO! Thank You! smile

Thanks, Bâshrat for getting to work on the KTD/array error.  I made a small contribution to the effort.

-felipe

felipegeek wrote:

Thanks, Bâshrat for getting to work on the KTD/array error.  I made a small contribution to the effort.

-felipe

Thanks a lot! smile You're now a member of the Donator user group! wink

What are the goodies of being in this group ? Beta's ? big_smile

ps. I donated for the BIOS thingie, right ? wink
ps2. once my current Visa bill is paid for I'll see what I can do (next month) for the VPS project

Hi,
YES, donators are able to see more subforums.
And yes, the beta testing forum is one of these.

btw, thanks for the donation.. Bâshrat the Sneaky forwarded the money, and the motherboard is shipped out for repair.

Today, I decided I'd really like to see a better site, and chipped-in for the hosting cost.
Corporate users should contact Bâshrat the Sneaky, so he can arrange forms the corporation uses for accountancy purposes.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

jtdoom wrote:

Hi,
YES, donators are able to see more subforums.
And yes, the beta testing forum is one of these.

Then I hope I get added to the group soon wink

R.

Dontaed $5 US to you, as I've been using your driverpacks for ages now and really appreciate the effort.
The Chipin Transaction ID is 7b0c04624bc98a6b is you needed to know...

Keep up the good work!! smile

Dedicated DriverPacks User!!

Hi Wim,

I have also made a donations (dolivas) could you add me to the group. Also going to make another one in a few days for the VPS

Thanks again to everyone for all the excellent work on this project,
Dean

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/5NQ1BpqvDa_0vDwtHeoZCcSJjOVNuvMXSp4i7SE7DQA/perpetual:forever/userbar/moderator-1.png

Recently I have donated 10 euros and now I have just donated other 10 euros via paypal of my friend, hopefully we reach the goal.

Our company filled in from where ever it was to put it at 100% (I think it was $140 and some change US).  Worth every penny, your software has been great in helping us develop high end builds, and so far, everyone we know has been happy with the results.

I've seen your new goal, can you email me?

Thanks!

Last edited by tmservo433 (2007-02-12 12:13:08)

Major wrote:

Recently I have donated 10 euros and now I have just donated other 10 euros via paypal of my friend, hopefully we reach the goal.

Unfortunately the current forum software doesn't allow me to add you to 2 user groups simultaneously, so I'll have to keep you in the Testing Team for now wink

tmservo433 wrote:

Our company filled in from where ever it was to put it at 100% (I think it was $140 and some change US).  Worth every penny, your software has been great in helping us develop high end builds, and so far, everyone we know has been happy with the results.

I've seen your new goal, can you email me?

Thanks!

I've mailed you wink

And I'd like to thank you and your company VERY much for your very large donation wink smile

@ all, minus Major (sorry again...): you're now a member of the Donor usergroup and won't see any ads anymore in the forum! Thanks for your donations!

Added a bit to the big total... keep up the good work.

R.

ps. 0cbdb4e038bfb717