Topic: [SOLVED] Critical error: "No slipstream modules available for ..."

I'm getting this critical error: "There are not yet any slipstream modules available for the selected platform" when I 'm trying to "slipstream" the full database of drivers. I put de driverpacks in de file driverpacks and start up DriverPacks Base.exe
Is there somewhere a guide because this one doesn't work anymore

http://www.aviransplace.com/phpBB2/view … de44e75177

Thanks

Boegie59

Re: [SOLVED] Critical error: "No slipstream modules available for ..."

That guide is outdated. Just use the GUI and it'll work wink

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Sorry, but thats no an answer, can you give me a guide to explain what I've done wrong ?
Even in "Google " there no guides

Is easy, like Bashrat has said. you must download the driverpacks you want, and when you extract the driverpacks base, you just put the driverpacks downloaded before in the directory "Driverpacks", then execute DPs_BASE.exe and follow the GUI.

What version of windows are you trying to slipstream?

Win XP with SP2 + hotfixes.  I copy the XP cd to the map UWXPCD than I fixed it with NLITE so that I've a XP with SP2 integrated
Than I downloaded the driver packs, klik on DriverPacks Base to extrakt. Than I have 4 files. I copy the driverpacks into the map Driverpacks. Now I am excuted DriverPacks Base .exe and what must I do than, because I get the same error everytime I klik on "slipstream".

Boegie59 wrote:

Win XP with SP2 + hotfixes.  I copy the XP cd to the map UWXPCD than I fixed it with NLITE so that I've a XP with SP2 integrated
Than I downloaded the driver packs, klik on DriverPacks Base to extrakt. Than I have 4 files. I copy the driverpacks into the map Driverpacks. Now I am excuted DriverPacks Base .exe and what must I do than, because I get the same error everytime I klik on "slipstream".

Well.. you haven't configured anything yet. How will the DriverPack Sound B know where your Windows XP SP2's installations files are located? You have to go through the settings and ... set them!
You're expecting something like this: you're on an internet page with funny movies. You download it. Now you start your DVD burning software and you expect it to automatically burn all these funny movies to your DVD. Obviously that won't happen either.

OKE, I finally integrated the drivers, I just have to point were the map WINXP was, You can close the topic

Boegie59 wrote:

OKE, I finally integrated the drivers, I just have to point were the map WINXP was, You can close the topic

Yep, that was all you had to do smile Glad you got it working.

Topic closed!