Topic: First time posting from new user

I just wanted to put out a HUGE THANK YOU!! to everyone working on this project.

I only found out about this project end of last week, I have been using bart PE off and on for a few years now and a few weeks ago found UBCD4win. This of course lead me here, I had been trying to get my mind around how to add new drivers into the bartPE disks I make and frankly never had the time to completely work it out. Recently had my HD crash on my main system so I'm having to setup everything all over again and in going over the bartPE stuff kept seeing mentions of the UBCD4win project and from setting that up ran into this project.

I honestly do not do much work with windows anymore. I quit using it about 12 years ago and went to Linux and for love or money or even lots of both would still never use windows again as my daily system however I do have to support the crap all the time which is why I have been messing with the bartPE stuff.

Anyway, you have a huge GNU *jk* fan, I wanted to put a big thank you out there and also felt compelled to start it off by pulling the wallet, sadly not as big a donation as you deserve but better than pokes with sharp sticks. I'm self employed and work is getting a bit harder to find but I felt I needed to show my support with my wallet while I still can.
Thanks again
Timothy Tuck

Open Source is Evolving, What about your Company?
Linux Solutions Provider
www.pervasivenetwerks.com

Re: First time posting from new user

Glad you love it!

And thanks for the donation! smile

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: First time posting from new user

Wow, thank you!
A donation from someone with only a single post!  That's a first.
Hats off to you sir.

...and sometimes pokes with sharp sticks can get us motivated as well... wink

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!