Topic: DriverPacks.net Issue

First of all, YAY! on my First Post on this forum!

... I dont know if this is known, but on driverpacks.net, the 'Projects' link points back to 'driverpacks.net' instead of going to the site where the driverpacks available.

Re: DriverPacks.net Issue

Nope, that's not an issue. I've restructured the site a bit a couple of weeks ago: no other projects than the DriverPacks will be added, so..

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

so, am I to assume that the forum will now contain the up-to-date links to the packs? or is the site going to be updated as well?

When the release is final I am sure Bashrat will update the site with newer DriverPacks.  As of now it is still in beta.  Basically Bashrat is letting more of the members beta test it openly. There has been so much changed since the last DP Base that the new Base needs to be extensivley tested.

Siginet wrote:

When the release is final I am sure Bashrat will update the site with newer DriverPacks.  As of now it is still in beta.  Basically Bashrat is letting more of the members beta test it openly. There has been so much changed since the last DP Base that the new Base needs to be extensivley tested.

Voila smile

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

u said there never will be a final ..... voila tongue

http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/muiz.png

lol

lol, that is reassuring! tongue