Topic: [SOLVED] Wrong quotation marks in DPsFnshr.ini

Hy Bashrat,

first of all sorry for my bad english, i´m from Austria.
I've made many unattended installations with your driverpacks, and there are many problems with DPBase 6.08.02 and 03 with the finisher. The ATI CCP and Nvidia Sound Control Center are not able to install. I've made a look at the DPsFnshr.ini and i think there are a lot of wrong quotation marks in it. In the Section [wnt5_x86-32__0003__D-G-A-3] at command2 there is "start /wait "%DPSTMP%\setup.exe /K". I believe the quotation mark before %DPSTMP% is'nt correct. In [wnt5_x86-32__0011__D-S-N] the command2 is "start /wait "%DPSTMP\Setup.exe" -s -f1" which is'nt correct, too. It should be "start /wait %DPSTMP%\Setup.exe -s -f1". I've made some corrections myself in the DPsFnshr.ini and after an Installation all is OK. No more Problems and all necessary Controlpanels were installed correctly. There are wrong or missing quotation marks also in [wnt5_x86-32__0005__D-G-S-1], [wnt5_x86-32__0007__D-S-CR-1] and [wnt5_x86-32__0009__D-S-CR-3].
Please would you be so kind and have a look at the DPsFnshr.ini?

Greetings from Austria
reini.m

Last edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky (2006-08-18 05:04:57)

Re: [SOLVED] Wrong quotation marks in DPsFnshr.ini

Carefully checked every entry again. Is fixed in 6.08.4 (which is not yet finished).

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com