Topic: hello to all...

i belong to three other boards, ranging in seniority from about a year and a half to about ten i guess.

anyway, after downloading countless o/s releases from other people i decided to jump into the fray myself and my travels brought me here.  i figured that i would most likely learn more being here than looking in from the outside, so here i am.

right off the bat i'd like to thank you guyz [you know who you are, don't you?] for all your hard work and time and brain cells that all of this had to take out of you.

i hope that i have something to share, though at this point i'llmost likely be more of a sponge than a fountain.  hopefully - that will change.

so hello, hope i can fit in and help out in some way and hey, glad to be here!

mike

Keepin' the faith baby!

mike

Re: hello to all...

If you are an equally good sponge as you are enthusiastic in this first post, then you'll become one great fountain! wink smile

Welcome!

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: hello to all...

well thanks for the vote of confidence bashrat.  i've been wanting to get to the point where i can make my own 'release' with post install, etc.  now all i have to do is read, experiment, interact, experiment, fail a few dozen times, experiment some more and listen to the advice i hope to get....

but really, thanks for the wave, you'll be seeing me around!

take care

mike

Keepin' the faith baby!

mike