Re: So that's where I've been...

treblA wrote:

can i be a beta tester also smile

You are already wink

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Bâshrat the Sneaky,

May I also be a beta tester?

Either way, thanks in advance for considering me.

Cheers,

FlyingGleek

FlyingGleek wrote:

Bâshrat the Sneaky,

May I also be a beta tester?

Either way, thanks in advance for considering me.

Cheers,

FlyingGleek

Sure. Done.

Every one can be a beta tester. But as soon as I notice that you're asking more noobie questions than actually testing things and sending feedback, you will no longer be. It's just that I don't want to create EXTRA work by letting EVERY ONE test the beta versions. wink

I would be interested in being a beta tester as well if possible. smile I've been running into a few problems that I believe you said may be fixed in the new version. Specifically no cmdow.exe?

mp3login wrote:

I would be interested in being a beta tester as well if possible. smile I've been running into a few problems that I believe you said may be fixed in the new version. Specifically no cmdow.exe?

Nope wink

And you're a beta tester now.

Can I become a beta tester as well?

Cheers

Trying the new beta out as we speak, i'll provide feedback when the install is done. Looks good so far.:)

A couple question or comments:

1) Looks like the Microsoft HD audio driver bug is still there, although I looked at the change log and I don't think you got to it yet.

2) Is there a quick and dirty workaround for the cmdow.exe issue for now? I'm wondering if once windows is finished installing I can make it so it's automatically deletes that file so I don't scare alot of my customers with the false positive while running there virus scanners?

Hello Bâshrat,
Can you let me please download the beta version of your porgram which you have put, because a friend mine is going to the foreigner this weekend and wants to take to its sister a complete unattended windows xp with your drivers??

Thanks.

I would like to be a beta tester too please.

Thanks,
Dean

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/5NQ1BpqvDa_0vDwtHeoZCcSJjOVNuvMXSp4i7SE7DQA/perpetual:forever/userbar/moderator-1.png

@vertigo, Major and dolivas: you've all been made beta testers now wink

@mp3login: please post questions and problems regarding the beta in the Betas forum next time. Thank you.

1) what EXACT bug? The one with Sereby's UpdatePack or the one with Windows 2000?
2) cmdow.exe is no longer being used wink

Please use quote this post and then post the rest of the discussion in a new topic in the Betas forum wink

Hi Bâshrat the Sneaky

I would like to be a beta tester too smile

Thanks for advance!

BTW Your work is awesome, like always smile

XSR wrote:

Hi Bâshrat the Sneaky

I would like to be a beta tester too smile

Thanks for advance!

BTW Your work is awesome, like always smile

Done.

And thanks smile

Last edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky (2006-07-27 22:04:43)

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

@vertigo, Major and dolivas: you've all been made beta testers now wink

@mp3login: please post questions and problems regarding the beta in the Betas forum next time. Thank you.

1) what EXACT bug? The one with Sereby's UpdatePack or the one with Windows 2000?
2) cmdow.exe is no longer being used wink

Please use quote this post and then post the rest of the discussion in a new topic in the Betas forum wink

Sorry about that, I thought I might have posted in the wrong area. I'll repost with more info in the correct forum shortly.

I made a request for a beta tester in the bulgarian translation topic but probably because my post is a little bit long you may miss it. So i'll be glad to help.

colornokia wrote:

I made a request for a beta tester in the bulgarian translation topic but probably because my post is a little bit long you may miss it. So i'll be glad to help.

I must have overlooked that indeed! I've made you one now. wink

Hi Bâshrat,

Can i become a betatester too ? I'm certainly no expert, but since I've been using (and supporting) the Driverpacks for over a year now, I'm most certainly also no noob. Maybe I can contribute to the testing ?

TIA,

Moesasji

moesasji wrote:

Hi Bâshrat,

Can i become a betatester too ? I'm certainly no expert, but since I've been using (and supporting) the Driverpacks for over a year now, I'm most certainly also no noob. Maybe I can contribute to the testing ?

TIA,

Moesasji

You definetely aren't smile I recognised your nickname immediately, btw wink You're definetely someone who has participated actively and positively in the community, then smile

Made you a beta tester!