Topic: [SOLVED]Problem with Marvel NIC

Hi again, I found a problem with some mobos with Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 Gigabit Controller, for some reason, Driver Pack can't recognize them...

Re: [SOLVED]Problem with Marvel NIC

Some further observation, which someone might perhaps find useful. I happened to come across of one of those Marvell nics lately in a almost failing box, which was urgently needed <blahblah>.  So I shoved in a available XP cd slipstreamed with SP2. But it kept whining about not being able to find a driver for that nic ins the gui "device installer stage" (allegedly 34 mins to go) although I offered it a hastitly burned cd with newest (I think) drivers from the manufacturer.

It would only accept some filename patterns I have forgotten (something with gem*.mof_ or so) which I couldn't find (at least in unpacked form). I couldn't click or enter anything about abort or ignore either due to other problems *g*
Finally I quickly integrated the DP_LAN_wnt5_x86-32_7062.7z and it worked like charm. Thanks guys.

Originally I registered to provide feedback in http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=1731 but on rechecking I found that the (working) version of the driver on that machine is allegedly 10.14.3.3 while I read something about^W^W^W, damned should have read more carefully about the versions involved. But I was in hurry as I said.

So if you encounter strange stuff about that device perhaps the source might be something about names which confuses windows itself also.

For the record, I was talking about
Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller
PCI\VEN_11ABDEV_4320SUBSYS_811A1043REV_13
(compatible PCI\VEN_11ABDEV_4320REV_13)

regards
kn

Re: [SOLVED]Problem with Marvel NIC

I suggest Paulo_Sor tries that testpack in there

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.