Topic: Driver pack mass storage file is corrupt

Guys i just noticed that the latest driver pack mass storage is no good so you better take a look at it

it is supposed to be 4.71 MB but i am only able to download it as a 1.04mb file so methinks the file itself is fooked lol

Keep up the great work smile

Last edited by dakiwi (2007-07-14 18:18:03)

Re: Driver pack mass storage file is corrupt

Works for me, testing the archive revealed no errors.

I wager to bet it just wasn't completely uploaded when you tried to DL it wink

That's ususally the case when the file size is shown correctly on the DL, however, you are unable to get 100% of it.

In any case, please try at least thrice before posting about such problems, most of the time they will vanish without any further ado smile

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes, especially when I download more than one pack at a time.  Just redownload and your problem should be fixed.

~TigerC10~

no worries helmi smile i did try to download it like 5 times lol plus a got a friend to try too tongue i'll bet like you say it wasn't fully upped and i just thought i ewould bring it you yer attention is all tongue

Alright then.
Didn't mean to say you didn't try again, just pointing out in general, because there's always folks who will panic on the first time something doesn't work as planned wink

dakiwi, et all, please redownload.

a minor fix had to be uploaded.
six lines for SYSPREP were undone.
Some cosmetical change in names where XP or windows would appear before drivername during TXTmode.
(win version now after drivername if relevant.)

No version update.
Nobody had reported on issue with the six lines.
A private test on a fourth testmachine tells me it could be an issue, and I undid the lines.
(I had tested live on three machines, today I ran live on a fourth machine, and had issue. I narrowed it down to iastor for sysprep.)

viola,
http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPacks/ … .php?pag=m

Last edited by jtdoom (2007-07-16 01:28:37)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

hiya Jt i have tried the previous version (before you reupped it) on a number of machines and not had a prob but i will change to this version just in case smile thanks for the heads up

maybe that only one of the three types of iastor was affected.. who knows.
I saw the issue on i955X with ICH7, and undid the lines..

I told the sysprep users they can test changes like that, but the tests also have to work on live machines, with a normal from CD/DVD DISC install.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.