Re: [REL] [x86, 32 bit] ALL DriverPack's Repacked

muiz3 wrote:

FTP is working fine wink

I updated the 1st post with the temp link, could you re-upload it to the server for me please?

Edit:
I uploaded the new WebCam pack to the server, and replaced the temporary link in the first post.

~Dave

Last edited by twig123 (2007-02-21 13:59:20)

No entiendo nada

Que?

Please speak English only in here!

The link for drives of TV is broken.
Somebody can arrange?

AJP wrote:

Somebody can arrange?

Fixed now, try again, please!
smile

Helmi wrote:
AJP wrote:

Somebody can arrange?

smile

Thanks a lot, it is functioning. wink
This forum is very good. I loved
smile

AJP wrote:
Helmi wrote:
AJP wrote:

Somebody can arrange?

smile

Thanks a lot, it is functioning. wink
This forum is very good. I loved
smile

You're welcome! big_smile

You can always go directly here to DL the files, too:
http://3rdpartydriverpacks.thesneaky.co … 2/?C=M;O=A

Just in case some others don't work and the entries on the first post haven't been updated, yet.

Can I still use these driverpacks with the new 704 Base ?

Yes, AFAIK, there's nothing that should stop you from it.
The change regarding the INI is only for the Finisher, when it has to apply exceptings (ie installing the controll panels).
If you only want the drivers just as if you right-clicked on an INF and installed, the 3PDPs should still work as before.

If it does not, please report any errors in the respective threads so the makers (or even yourself!) can fix them smile

Helmi wrote:

Yes, AFAIK, there's nothing that should stop you from it.
The change regarding the INI is only for the Finisher, when it has to apply exceptings (ie installing the controll panels).
If you only want the drivers just as if you right-clicked on an INF and installed, the 3PDPs should still work as before.

Exactly.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

*bump*

Updated HP drivers pack on front page.

Hi all, I'm new here.  Great work you're all doing.  I scanned through this thread and didn't notice anybody else mentioning it, but I noticed a few things:

Helmi provided this link which seems to provide all the current 3rd party drivers packs in a list:

http://3rdpartydriverpacks.thesneaky.co … 2/?C=M;O=A

It seems there an updated Broadband driver pack at this link which has not been yet updated on the top (first page) of this thread. 

The new version is DP_Broadband_wnt5_x86-32_70416.7z as compared to DP_Broadband_wnt5_x86-32_60831.7z which is currently posted and therefore there is no file hash to check against the new version.

Also there are no file hashes showing for the currently posted printer driver packs, and the hash for the DriverPack TV 7.02 does not seem correct.  Can anyone verify this for me?  I downloaded the TV pack twice to check it and got the same result.  HashTab gives me  F530F7140605E746E0BD3DFCCB80FAA5 when the posting calls for F5301F998498D60DBBC25ACBB4112891.

One more thing; at the link above there is a file called DP_SOL_wnt5_x86-32_1.0.7z.  It seems the naming convention may be wrong according to the date/version standard and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of drivers these are.  It may be obvious but at the moment I could not figure out "SOL".

Thanks so much and again, you all are doing an amazing job on this project.  Hope I can contribute somehow in the future as time permits.

2mtomsa
I download TV pack 2 times... at the second it hash was F530F7140605E746E0BD3DFCCB80FAA5

Us2002 wrote:

2mtomsa
I download TV pack 2 times... at the second it hash was F530F7140605E746E0BD3DFCCB80FAA5

Thanks.  I guess someone will have to update the hash number in the forum list.
smile

*TV Pack - Hash corrected on 1st post

*Broadband Pack - Please use the pack from the first post untill it is changed.
Read here"http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=1453"
...Still waiting on a reply from the user.

*Printer Pack Hashes - You can get to the by going to the "View the thread - Here" link. These are contained on the Original creators post.

*SOL Pack - is only for the Intel "Serial port Driver" & "Serenum Filter Driver" (Don't ask me, I have no clue who upped it or specifically it supports)

~Dave

Last edited by twig123 (2007-05-03 16:13:01)

Why you not packing at best quality like Ultra/LZMA/128/273/solid MEMuse 1375MB/130MB ???
Example: DP_WebCam_wnt5_x86-32_70218.7z ONLY 10 058 752 bytes!!! 3x1 I`m win smile
Or if  Ultra/LZMA/64/273/solid MEMuse 703MB/66MB 10 059 320 bytes
Or if  Ultra/LZMA/32/273/solid MEMuse 399MB/44MB 10 114 803 bytes

How you get "arhive" 32MB ratio 28%??? Driver hands.sys was broken? smile

Another example: DP_Broadband_wnt5_x86-32_70416.7z Ultra/LZMA/16/273/solid MEMuse 215MB/18MB 2 654 797 bytes!!! 2x1 I`m win

Why you not use SOLID?!?!

Us2002 wrote:

Why you not packing at best quality like Ultra/LZMA/128/273/solid MEMuse 1375MB/130MB ???

Why, yes, you should!
I've always pointed this out when someone asked about it and I'm pretty sure it's even in the guidelines.
ALWAYS go for max, space is limited on both CDs as well as even on DVDs.

Why you not use SOLID?!?!

Good question, I know that I am using it all the time, as it doesn't add much compression/decompression time (CPU usage) but gains you A LOT.
Depending on the situation, it can even be more efficient than using a larger dictionary (which can really make compressing a very long thing if the memory needed exceeds your RAM - always go for the suggested (default) value or at least the one that still fits your RAM unless you want to wait HOURS for compressing.

Thanks for pointing this out guys... however not all of the items were created by me so I can't say about others... but I just found out that I've been being a dope... and forgetting the Solid feature. Unfortunatly I haven't yet had the free time to correct this....

~Dave

hi & thanks for all the contributers! what's the story of the "mod"-suffixed files in the d/l folder?
stands for "modified", I bet, but why/by-whom/are-these-safe/what's-the-diff...;)

Yeah, I just checked out the dir and I really got no clue about that...

Since basically everyone can access the server, it is absolutely vital to leave a message to the other users about what you have changed and why.
Otherwise, things will become very messy and confusing for the rest of us.

Also, if you update any of the packs, post a thread about it or at least leave a note in here so the OP or me can update the first post of this thread.
Also, do move the old pack into the .../old dir (and possibly delete even older files already in there if you are sure that the now becoming old version worked flawlessly - the whole point is to have at least one backup in case something gets screwn up...).

We are happy about everyone who contributes (even if it's just one driver updated/changed/fixed), but no one profits from it if we are kind of working against each other by not keeping things simple

Thanks for your understanding! smile

How come i'm not able to download a thing from the 3rd party DriverPacks??? Direct links won't work so i tried logging in into the ftp account...but alas! didn't work either. i'm thinking that the latest user id/password (As of June 6, 2007 - http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=329) supplied by bashrat was changed. or maybe the server was...hmmm

clubcj wrote:

How come i'm not able to download a thing from the 3rd party DriverPacks??? Direct links won't work so i tried logging in into the ftp account...but alas! didn't work either. i'm thinking that the latest user id/password (As of June 6, 2007 - http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=329) supplied by bashrat was changed. or maybe the server was...hmmm

No issue downloading the packs... except for Broadband and HP (which seem to be dead links)

Both links updated with the recent version on the FTP (looks like someone renewed these without updating the links or giving note about it).
MD5 sums updated as well as compressed file size.

Hi,
I made a smartcard pack a while ago, its in the right place on FTP and I made a thread about it but noticed its not mentioned here;
DP_SmartCardReader_wnt5_x86-32_702.7z
...sorry i didnt make an md5 for it at the time.

So, you could do an MD5 now, eh?

I will add your pack to the list.
Please supply the missing info if you can!