Topic: How to update already slipstreamed DriverPacks?

Forgive me as I am sure this is an obvious question but I have looked through the site and the forums and wasn't able to find a definite answer.

If I have a copy of Windows XP slipstreamed with sp2, some windows hotfixes, and driver packs 5.xx - can I simply follow the normal process of slipstreaming the drivers to add the version 7.04 driver packs files to my existing copy? or does a virgin copy of XP need to be slipstreamed with each new version of driver packs thats released?

Again, my apologies if this is spelt out elsewhere but I tried.  Thanks in advance

Re: How to update already slipstreamed DriverPacks?

Yes, documentation is really bad ATM. That will change when the new site will go live!

And you're right. You can just do a normal slipstream, the DriverPacks BASE will first unslipstream all previous ones.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Moved to FAQ.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Hello
this is exactly where I'm stuck.
I have created 2 images for windows XP 32 and Windows 7 64 bit.
for driver installation I use driverpacks along with SADV2-111118 Script to install the drivers automaticaaly during installation.
on %95 of our computers the driverpacks works ok, but on some of them it either creats BSOD or doesn't have the driver at all.both issue are related to incorrect or non existing drivers.
I need to know how I can update drivers or add new drivers to driverpack correctly.
I tried to add new drivers to the 7zip files, but that didn't worked, I think the ini file that resides in each driverpack should also change to address the added drivers. I'm just gussing.
Could some one clearly explain how this process works or better yet post a video that show the whole process?
thanks again for all the hard work and hope some one will answer my question that is the answer to all of us.