Topic: About integrating the Driver Packs...

Sorry for this really noob question, but i finally got my DVD recorder and now i can integrate the driver packs into my XP cd like i always intented to do.

I opened Driver Pack Base, choose method 2, clicked in Integrate. After a few seconds, the DP Base created a OEM folder (without the $ $ around it, just OEM) inside my setup source, and modified winnt.sif and other files that i don´t remember now. My question is:

Isn´t there a method where the Driver Packs would actually integrate into the DRIVERS.CAB file in the root of the XP Cd, so that at setup part the CD would have a gigantic database of drivers?

Re: About integrating the Driver Packs...

gugutz wrote:

Sorry for this really noob question, but i finally got my DVD recorder and now i can integrate the driver packs into my XP cd like i always intented to do.

I opened Driver Pack Base, choose method 2, clicked in Integrate. After a few seconds, the DP Base created a OEM folder (without the $ $ around it, just OEM) inside my setup source, and modified winnt.sif and other files that i don´t remember now. My question is:

Isn´t there a method where the Driver Packs would actually integrate into the DRIVERS.CAB file in the root of the XP Cd, so that at setup part the CD would have a gigantic database of drivers?

No that method is not yet implemented...

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: About integrating the Driver Packs...

any chance of seeing this in the next release of DriverPacks BASE? (for win2k too if possible)