Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Bash, want to donte towards the VPS but due to problems with PayPal I'm unable to use this method any more.  Any chance of an email or PM so I can get the left over euros I have forwarded to you.

Thanks
Graham

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/ajoHKH618C_cS2O6V00_aY3Cse0ggjzP4uxI8Hk5viw/perpetual:forever/userbar/donator-3.png

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Your PayPal payment by bank transfer to [email protected] for 25.00 EUR has been processed and automatically credited to the PayPal account of the payment's recipient. Thus, this transaction is completed.

Transaction ID: 0M4752767H743524N

Like to get rid of the AsenseBot thing

p.s. How is the Virtual Server fund going

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

dnoiz wrote:

Added a bit to the big total... keep up the good work.

R.

ps. 0cbdb4e038bfb717

Great, thanks!

But what's that HEX code? It's not HEX encoded text AFAIK... Quite mysterious tongue

Sm0k3r wrote:

Bash, want to donte towards the VPS but due to problems with PayPal I'm unable to use this method any more.  Any chance of an email or PM so I can get the left over euros I have forwarded to you.

Thanks
Graham

Just send an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll work something out!

BigBrit wrote:

Your PayPal payment by bank transfer to [email protected] for 25.00 EUR has been processed and automatically credited to the PayPal account of the payment's recipient. Thus, this transaction is completed.

Transaction ID: 0M4752767H743524N

Like to get rid of the AsenseBot thing

p.s. How is the Virtual Server fund going

Thanks! I'll dededuct this from the VPS goal. -> Does not apply anymore, see the edit.

And how is it going.... erhm? The progress widget is displayed on every single page of the main site and of the forum, just not on the bugtracker, you MUST have seen it tongue Perhaps your browser blocks it?

EDIT: @BigBrit: that was a donation in August 2006 then?

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

And how is it going.... erhm? The progress widget is displayed on every single page of the main site and of the forum, just not on the bugtracker, you MUST have seen it tongue Perhaps your browser blocks it?

No, it is no longer being displayed, I'm afraid!
For me at least.

Only still works on the DP page, but on NO forum page anymore (it did work before, say 14 days or so...)

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Helmi wrote:
Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

And how is it going.... erhm? The progress widget is displayed on every single page of the main site and of the forum, just not on the bugtracker, you MUST have seen it tongue Perhaps your browser blocks it?

No, it is no longer being displayed, I'm afraid!
For me at least.

Only still works on the DP page, but on NO forum page anymore (it did work before, say 14 days or so...)

Now THAT is strange! It just shows up here... What browser are you using?

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

IE7.

As I said, it was showing up prefectly before.
Now, there isn't even a placeholder for it or *anything*
Just as if the code is not present at all.

It still works absolutely fine on the DP.net page, though.


Does it have to do with no ads showing for me, maybe?

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

now that you mention it, no, not in forum pages

hmmm, patch tuesday happened, several updates got loaded yesterday.
I'll fire up an unpatched machine, see what it shows on that.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

unpatched fired up, saw chippin on mforum page
soon as I looged in, it did not show up no more.

so, it is prolly the adsense

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

jtdoom wrote:

unpatched fired up, saw chippin on mforum page
soon as I looged in, it did not show up no more.

so, it is prolly the adsense

Must be then, will fix in a minute.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

It should be fixed now, please confirm.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

yep, shows up here, again

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Same here, seeing it clearly now smile

And congrats, we reached 100% already!
Yay!

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Helmi wrote:

Same here, seeing it clearly now smile

And congrats, we reached 100% already!
Yay!

Yup smile

And now the ChipIn is centered again. I'll leave the widget online for at least another week.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

But what's that HEX code? It's not HEX encoded text AFAIK... Quite mysterious tongue

Hehehehe....

It's the ChipIn code. Nothing special smile

R.

ps. Should anything change to the forum once we're added to the "Donator" usergroup ?

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

you got into testing, and no longer have ads, don't you.. smile

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

jtdoom wrote:

you got into testing, and no longer have ads, don't you.. smile

No "testing" sub-forum for me till now. To be sure I logged out and back in.
The adds do seem to be gone - so maybe I'm doing something wrong, where is the "testing" located ? :-)

R.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Hi
It seems I got myself confused.

you want to be part of testing..
Are you able to read this topic?
http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=801
I hope so..

Sorry, I thought I read donators automatically saw that testing forum.
Before the opensourcing began, I became beta tester.
I did not immediately find back the topic where I volunteered to do that
I cannot remember for sure, but think I already tested betas before I donated.

Anyhow, I recall I read something about donators being able to see the topic on opensourcing, before it went public, and that was why I thought you'd see the testing forum.

If you are interested in testing betas and nightlies, all you really need to do is volunteer.
Of course, having some hardware what can be formatted anytime is pretty much a neccessity, for live tests will bring out issues that do not surface in virtual PC or VMware virtual environment.
(for simple reason, a Virtual PC emulates hardware known to always work on vanilla windows.)

Kind regards, Jaak

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

bump
there was another topic, right here, in this forum..
RE >> beta testing

http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=75

Last edited by jtdoom (2007-02-19 04:04:55)

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Since everything will be available to everybody in the future anyways, I've now made the Testing Team forum accessible for Donators. They cannot post new topics though.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Bâshrat the Sneaky wrote:

Since everything will be available to everybody in the future anyways, I've now made the Testing Team forum accessible for Donators. They cannot post new topics though.

That's more then enough for me. And since today I have access. Merci !

R.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

I think I am in donater but I am not sure. I did add to the VPS buy as I really want to support this great project. If I am not can I get added smile

I do see my name on the front page however smile

Last edited by eXtermia (2007-03-15 02:29:52)

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

Donated what I can... I am a graduate student and unfortunately have USD which are useless right now.. :-/.

You need a "Please Donate" button front and center, I looked for 15min and couldn't find it!

Confirmation number:        0S03599547856xxxx

Thanks!

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

EEguru I have added you to the Donor usergroup you may now view and respond in the testing forum...

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

conf # 3DT35386E64142822
Somehow the paypal link back to the site after paying is dead.

Re: 'Donator' usergroup

I assume Wim can use the money... what college kid doesn't need some pocket cash wink

Thanks for contributing!

DP BartPE Tutorial   DP_BASE Tutorial   HWID's Tool     Read BEFORE you post    UserBars!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
The DriverPacks, the DP_Base program, and Support Forum are FREE!.