Topic: MISC: Bâshrat the Sneaky DP 6.5.2 Work Perfect

I did try allready Bâshrat the Sneaky DP 6.5.2

I do not found bugs for me work perfect.

THX Bâshrat the Sneaky and other guys THX alot

Yurek3

Last edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky (2006-06-28 05:36:11)

Re: MISC: Bâshrat the Sneaky DP 6.5.2 Work Perfect

hehe smile

That's very good smile

Unfortunately there are still a few bugs left... but they should be solved soon.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Here it still doesnt work.....

http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/muiz.png

Well...there's always brew...

The following sentence is false.
The preceding sentence is true.

I tele truth .

I try few times per day Bâshrat the Sneaky DP 6.5.2 in configuration RogueSpear-Windows XP SP2 Post Install Script Pack V1.02

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=71890

and i did for me  other presetup.cmd file like this

SET TAG=\WIN51IP.SP2
FOR %%i in (c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z) DO IF EXIST "%%i:%TAG%" SET CDDRIVE=%%i:
SET OEM=%CDDRIVE%\OEM

IF EXIST %OEM%\7za.exe Copy %OEM%\7za.exe %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\7za.exe

IF EXIST %OEM%\DP*.7z 7za.exe x -y -aoa %OEM%\DP*.7z -o%SYSTEMDRIVE%
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\DrP*.7z 7za.exe x -y -aoa %SYSTEMDRIVE%\DP*.7z -o%SYSTEMDRIVE%
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\DrP*.7z DEL %SYSTEMDRIVE%\DP*.7z
IF EXIST %OEM%\000_WinDir.7z 7za.exe x -y -aoa %OEM%\000_WinDir.7z -o%SYSTEMROOT%
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_WinDir.7z 7za.exe x -y -aoa %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_WinDir.7z -o%SYSTEMROOT%
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_WinDir.7z DEL %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_WinDir.7z
IF EXIST %OEM%\000_SystemDrive.7z 7za.exe x -y -aoa %OEM%\000_SystemDrive.7z -o%SYSTEMDRIVE%
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_SystemDrive.7z 7za.exe x -y -aoa %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_SystemDrive.7z -o%SYSTEMDRIVE%
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_SystemDrive.7z DEL %SYSTEMDRIVE%\000_SystemDrive.7z

IF EXIST %OEM%\SetDevicePath.exe SET SDP=%OEM%\SetDevicePath.exe
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\SetDevicePath.exe SET SDP=%SYSTEMDRIVE%\SetDevicePath.exe
IF EXIST %OEM%\WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe SET WDSP=%OEM%\WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe SET WDSP=%SYSTEMDRIVE%\WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe
IF EXIST %CDDRIVE%\D SET DP=%CDDRIVE%\D
IF EXIST %SYSTEMDRIVE%\D SET DP=%SYSTEMDRIVE%\D
IF EXIST %CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\7z.exe x -y -aoa %CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\finish.7z -o"%SystemDrive%"
COPY /Y %CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\cmdow.exe %SystemDrive%
IF EXIST %CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\7z.exe x -y -aoa %CDDRIVE%\OEM\DP*.7z -o"%SystemDrive%"
%SDP% %DP%
START %WDSP%
START %CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\WatchDSP.exe

Yurek3

Last edited by Yurek3 (2006-06-02 14:32:36)

Bashrat has released this version not 1 week ago? It will take a while for others to catch up with the nuances of the new slipstream. I believe the post scripts you're counting on are out of date (for the time being). Not only that, but I notice in your post that your script looks for 'DrP'...? It looks for WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe AND WatchDSP.exe. Also it looks for RogueSpear personal packs. The batch you posted itself is very flawed.

Not for nothing...but this is a pretty new bashrat release and you can't expect things to work out perfectly when it comes to third party batches.
Especially with the release being so recent. With the bugs having not been ironed out yet.

Last edited by razormoon (2006-06-02 15:29:11)

I did try allready Bâshrat the Sneaky DriversPack 6.06 and this version for my koputer work perfrctly.

here is my computer configuation Gigabyte 7NNXP ;AMD Athlon 3200+ ;1,5 GB RAM; Two times 200GB HD for Giga Raid ; ATI 9600XT All in wonder; Sound Blaster platinium 7 in 1

THX Bâshrat the Sneaky and other guys who did it is work for this new version.

yurek3

More people with MCE who have problems? or is it just me? i cant get it to work.
Old version works still fine.

http://www.l33tsig.net/sig/1/muiz.png

Yeah...textmode won't work for me. but in a llttle bit I plan to slipstream old mass storage with old slipstream then use new base to slipstream rest. Need to see where that takes me. lol

Muiz...I really do wonder if it's because we use mce. I'm not sure though. It's the same thing with nvidia and being stuck on v81.98 because of mce.

And there's no way i'm going back to pro. mce is much faster.