Topic: Windows 7 Unattended

I really want to make a Win7 Unattended version (probably a bunch of you guys already have it). The thing is that I have lots of driver problems when I install Win7 in older laptops (even if they're just 2 years old, I mean Pre-Win7), so I have to try many, and I mean MANY drivers to get the devices to work properly. So there I go, looking trough the internet for other users experiences in the subject (to make my work easier)... but it isn't easier, because I have found LOTS of post of people looking drivers for WinXP -they obviously hated Vista-, so there isn't much info about what I want.

I have the WinXP Titan Ultimate edition (spanish) and it's great, it uses DriverPacks database and installs the correct drivers 95% of the times (in my case, it has been EVERY TIME); I even use it in old PC's where I frequently have issues locating the drivers, and it works like a charm (even in laptops), so I want to make something like that... is it possible?

PLZ HELP ME, IF YOU HAVE A VERSION LIKE THIS UP AND RUNNING, COULD YOU GIVE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS? I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE ACTIVACTORS (THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL, RIGHT?) AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE AN ENGLISH VERSION GIVE ME SOME LINKS... I THINK I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE AN SPANISH VERSION).

I DO NOT KNOW IF "DEXTER" (HE CREATED WINDOWS XP TITAN ULTIMATE) USED EVERY SINGLE DRIVER YOU PROVIDE... AND SINCE WIN7 BURRIED WINXP, THE GUY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS AT ALL.

THANK YOU!

Re: Windows 7 Unattended

Pirates are NOT supported.
Go legit or go home.
Distributing ANY version of Windows without a license from M$ is illegal (activators or not).
This is your one and only warning.
Banned for one day for soliciting warez (violation of Rule #1).  Read the "Read before you post" linked in my signature.
Follow the rules or your stay here will be brief.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!