Topic: Windows 7 black screen problem

Hello,

i have windows 7

Today I was working on my pc For a while it Frozen i Pressed on the Reboot boton i know this is the Reason of my problem turn off or rboot from the boton after that i saw the black screen i dont know waht to do i press ctrl+alt+delt but Nothing happens the task manger dose not show so taht explains this is not the (windows 7 black screen of deth as thay named it) i did some Searches in microsoft website in the Support Area i found Something usefull

(A computer that is running Windows 7 does not start after you force the computer to shut down)

this exactly waht Happened with me i forced the computer to shut down after i turn it on the black screen came that all

look at the SOLUTION waht tahy say to fix it

(To resolve this problem, start the computer by using a Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE) disc for Windows 7. Then, start the computer in normal mode.

If you do not have a Windows PE disc, start the computer by using a Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008 installation DVD, and then start the computer in normal mode.

To prevent this problem from reccurring, apply update 974431. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
974431 An update is available to improve the stability and reliability of Windows 7 and of Windows Server 2008 R2)

the big probelm is i dont know waht to do about this i dont understand this soultion please help me

i have few stuf like games movies on my hdd I didn't put it all on D and i dont want to Lose it
i thhik this problem like the (black screen of death) Of what makes hadr to konw it

and some one can tell me the Reasons of that problem