Topic: I can't start, Please HELP

Dear Gents, excuse me for being newbie here and i may ask a stupid question.
actually i here about driverspack from some forums and due to lack of knowledge about hardware, i came with a confusion.
I'll descripe my understanding about this software:
1. if i create a new 3rd party driverpacks, can i include all the drivers for 5 deferent types of PC and integrate this packs with windows XP setup files.
2. if i install this windows on PC1 which requires some of the drivers included, this will install those drivers to windows XP and ignores the rest of drivers?
-if yes, how could the installation deferenciate between those PC types?
-if not, then all the included drivers will be installed on one PC which (of course) includes drivers for other hardware and this may lead to windows crash.

am i right?

Re: I can't start, Please HELP

Welcome to DriverPacks!  There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. big_smile
1. Yes, but try the main DriverPacks first, then only add drivers that are missing.  (less work)
2. The windows installer will pick & choose from the drivers that are available (between T-36 & T-33 stage of install) and pick what it thinks are the best drivers for the hardware being installed.  Then DriverPacks Finisher cleans up whatever drivers are left so your system is nice and clean.  Only the drivers needed by the system are left behind, no others.
A tutorial is in my signature.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!