Topic: Universal CD/DVD Image via Donationware!

First of all I would like to thank to all MAGICIANS here that give us the oportunity to have this kind of quality products for free.
...,but like other here I thing from the commercial part of the project and would like to open a discussion about creation of Universal Driver CD/DVD that can be downloaded via DONATIONWARE (PayPal) - 10 EUR per DOWNLOAD.
The CD/DVD will be with integrated METHOD 2 and ready to install after some instructions of preparation of Windows XP SP2/SP3.
I think that this project have a future if you cooperate with AutoPatcher Project.
So let's discuss about this idea!

Re: Universal CD/DVD Image via Donationware!

Err, what do you mean by CD/DVD?
The DriverPacks integrate into a Windows source of yours.
Do you want us to offer A Windows disc somehow?
I bet it wouldn't exactly make MS rejoice...

As of now, if you DL BASE and the DriverPacks, you can make your very own Universal Driver Disc - what would yours offer over the current solution?
Also, as you may know, some packs are updated quite regularly.
Having one disc image would mean to update the whole pack and make each user DL it after each and every update.
Granted, we could work with xdelta files, but still, you'd need to get the whole thing at least once.
As of now, users on a low bandwidth connection can chose not to include packs they do not deem necessary.

Also, you can already donate to the project if you like it! smile
If you wish, also on a per download basis wink