Topic: RIS and DriverPacks

Is there a guide somewhere that shows how to integrate all the DriverPacks into a RIS image?

I'm using W2K3. When I setup  RIS at home it works on my older computers which are mostly P3's and an Athlon from 2001.  When I do it at work and try to install on computers that are much newer P4's mostly with sata drives the only option that appears in the OSChooser is the base install.

This is how I'm doing the RIS image; I followed a tutorial from Trainsignal
I put the XP cd into the server and run the RIS setup wizard that creates the first image from which I  install the first client. Then on the client I add Office XP and AVG and all the Windows updates. Then I run riprep which strips out all the identifiers and then uploads image files back up to the RIS. After that finishes another image then appears on the OSChooser menu. I've  had about five images on the server and they all worked except for when I tried using them on the new computers. The only image that appears is the first one  created by the wizard.  What a mess I thought I'd have 140 computers done by now but now I'm back to using cds and have about 80 more to do.

I'm guessing it must be a driver issue.

I've also tried using  an nlited disc to create the first image but when I try to install to a client it fails to copy files just as if I was using a bad cd installation.

Suggestions please.

Re: RIS and DriverPacks

What is the error message you are getting on the new systems? BSOD with error code 0x7B?