Topic: Nothing Works with 3rd Party Drivers

Hi everyone,

I have just started trying to make an UXP disk and was some what successful in my first attempt.

Everything worked just not fully customized with all my apps.

So I finished of my WPI setup and got that all working then thought why not add ALL the drivers including the 3rd Party Packs.

I did that and twice now nothing at all is detected. I mean nothing, No network, video or anything at all.

Now some background in case they have anything to do with it,

Firstly when making the setup I chose option 1 and it said the paths were over the 4096 limit.

Redid using option 2

During installing drivers setup locked up rebooted twice and still locked up, Removed a TV Tuner BT878 Card from my computer and tried again, worked.

Got to the WPI and half way thru it the Cleanup started for the Drivers.

When I got to my desktop I noticed no drivers had been installed at all. It was like a clean normal XP install.

If someone could help or at least shed some light on the matter... it would be great.
Would love to have as many drivers possible integrated if possible.

PS: the first attempt with only official driver packs worked 100% with TV Card in the computer.

Re: Nothing Works with 3rd Party Drivers

Just to let everyone know I am now trying the same disk with all the drivers including 3rd party, this time without the TV tuner card.

Will let you know what happens this time.

Ok. all worked fine.

The only issue now is to find out why the TV Tuner card locked up the install when I included the 3rd Party Drivers.
This didn't happen using only official packs.

Can anyone help with this at all?

I know it sounds time-consuming but you'll need to try to isolate which 3rd party pack didn't work for you. 
Try only integrating half of them.
If your install now works, then you know the culprit is in the half you left behind.
Continue testing until you nail it down and then post back here with your findings, including your HWIDs and/or logfiles.

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!

I personally created a disk with all the DriverPacks and All the 3rd party packs (-printer packs).
Option 2, GUIRunonce
.... No issue, no lockups, no hangs... and ALL drivers were installed.....

So, as mr_smartepants stated, it sounds like we will need some more testing and info from your logs.

~Dave