Topic: Translation update required for DriverPacks BASE 7.01!

Don't worry, it's just *one* entry!

I've now added the ability to translate the word "Translations" on the about page of the DriverPacks BASE. Just open the DriverPacks BASE with your current translations and it will automatically show which entry must be added.

Submit your translations via the bugtracker, as usual, and I will include them in version 7.01.1.

Founder of DriverPacks.net — wimleers.com

Re: Translation update required for DriverPacks BASE 7.01!

french language updated & sent in the bugtracker smile

kSaMi wrote:

french language updated & sent in the bugtracker smile

That's fast! smile

German translation updated and submitted, too!

Helmi wrote:

German translation updated and submitted, too!

Polish translation updated too

http://d1syubgj0w3cyv.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/Vi-VfNVo2-n3OpKsB4llVKFIQfdM7s85pIh1ua1bdSA/perpetual:forever/userbar/translator-3.png

And Romanian as well!

I found a bug (see issue #304) and therefore a version 7.01.1 will be put online now already, and your translation updates will be included wink

Thanks to all of you for updating so fast, that's really motivating wink

DAM! I missed it, im too late sad

didn't even have the chance to RUN 7.01... smile
hehe, it"s a Good thing I checked before I started making builds.

The answer was 42?
Kind regards, Jaak.

Updated Spanish

OK, Romanian language added with word translation translated big_smile to http://bugtracker.driverpacks.net

russian done as well.

@ricktendo64 & mickmack: great! Almost half of the translations have been submitted within 24 hours... which is great IMO.

Heh, it was merely a small translation so I guess that's why most of us where so fast (plus the fact that you initially told us it was very little work so one one was scared wink).
Still, great to see most folks are still around regularly so they can respond on even such minor issues ASAP!

Helmi wrote:

Heh, it was merely a small translation so I guess that's why most of us where so fast (plus the fact that you initially told us it was very little work so one one was scared wink).
Still, great to see most folks are still around regularly so they can respond on even such minor issues ASAP!

That's indeed very great smile

Helmi wrote:

But I still do mine over by grabbing Bâshrat the Sneaky English.lng file and re-doing it all over again, just to be sure there is no incompatibilities in my Spanish.lng

Off Topic: How about in the future something like E-Mail Notifications to all team members that theres a Update Commimg soon?

Last edited by ricktendo64 (2007-01-09 07:39:47)

ricktendo64 wrote:
Helmi wrote:

But I still do mine over by grabbing Bâshrat the Sneaky English.lng file and re-doing it all over again, just to be sure there is no incompatibilities in my Spanish.lng

Off Topic: How about in the future something like E-Mail Notifications to all team members that theres a Update Commimg soon?

I'm working on a revamped website which will make all of that and much more possible wink

EDIT: powered by drupal, by the way wink

Slovenian also updated.

Norwegian are now updated. Added to bugtracker.

Portuguese Brazilian sent.