Re: [SLVD] Blue Screen (iastor3_sy_) using latest nightlies

Acheron wrote:

I have converted my XP CD to USB already.

I have been dying to try this and I will create a thread about it... thanks

Acheron... care to share what tools and what steps you used to create the USB install disk?

compstuff wrote:

Acheron... care to share what tools and what steps you used to create the USB install disk?

I had difficulties using WinSetupFromUSB in the past as most of my unattended settings were not processed and file copy problems using a HFSLIP modified source. Also tried other methods like launching setup from Windows PE, and WinToFlash - nice program but also many issues - without success.
After someone had reported success installing a HFSLIP modifified Windows XP from USB using WinSetupFromUSB, I discovered the author has implemented a revolutionary new method for accessing USB media in the 1.0 beta series.
So after running WinSetupFromUSB 1.0 beta 6 with BOOTICE as format utility (make sure to select NTFS, FAT32 has a big speed issue) I succesfully built my first Windows XP Setup USB stick cool

@All
Finally got the hardware back to test 10.11 and both systems booted fine.  Thanks for all the hard work putting these packs together.

Excellent news.  Marking as "Solved".

Read BEFORE you post.  HWID tool   DriverPacks Tutorial   DONATE!
http://driverpacks.net/userbar/admin-1.png
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar!