Topic: Sysprep + Masstorage = Freezing

Good afternoon,

Some of you might of been following me on my endevaours to create a Universal Image for our PCs/NBs here at work. However, with mostly everything sorted, I am now working on including drivers from DriverPacks into the Sysprep process.

The issues I've had over the last 2 days is that there seems to be something I'm doing, or an error in the MassStorage zip (Thinking its more myself tho).

Following all the instructions here:

http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic. … 805#p11805

[Minus MakePNF] and also running the HWIDS.bat, removing any spaces that have been placed by the script and copying it below the output provided by 'sysprep.exe -bmsd'.

I then go to run sysprep -mini -reseal -forceshutdown and about 15 minutes later a popup occurs asking about:

PM1554U2 Ultra2 Single Channel being unsigned and do I allow it, I obviously hit continue but the entire Sysprep process is borked/broken/stopped (left it overnight with no luck).

NOTE - I have 'Ignore Unsigned Drivers' enabled so all other drivers DON'T pop up until the above...

Thinking I would be smart, I go ahead, and search for PM1554U2 Ultra2 Single Channel, remove the folder altogether, run -bmsd and HWIDS again - and now its pops up/stops on an Adaptec one that I missed the full name of.

This is getting a little annoying because if I remove MassStorage altogether its fine.. but I need it to be in there for a TRUE Universal Image.

Cheers